Trusty tape analytics

5 uses of sewing kit requires 8 silk, 1 log and 2 hound teeth,

5 uses of Trusty tape requires 5 silk and 15 grass. 

you can stack only 5 charges of sewing kit

you can stack 40 charges of trusty tape and refill it when you need it, so trusty tape requires 8 times less space than sewing kit

sum up: Trusty tape costs less and needs 8(!) times less space

That's pretty good 

Edit: 40 charges of trusty tape cost 40 silk and 120 grass

40 charges of sewing kit cost 64 Silk, 8 logs and 16 hound teeth

I still think it should fix basic tools (specially the gold versions) and basic armor (football helms, log suit, battle helmet). I mean, yeah you can eventually have a million luxury axes and a million football helmets, but specially in the early game it would be a lot more convenient to just fix them.

Would also help OCD people like me who hate seeing 2% football helmets all over the map. I'd so be fixing all of those suckers.

1 minute ago, ShadowDuelist said:

I still think it should fix basic tools (specially the gold versions) and basic armor (battle helms, football helms, log suit, battle helmet). I mean, yeah you can eventually have a million luxury axes and a million football helmets, but specially in the early game it would be a lot more convenient to just fix them.

Would also help OCD people like me who hate seeing 2% football helmets all over the map. I'd so be fixing all of those.

Maxwell can find good use for basic tools, pigs and bunnymen can always help you to destroy helmets and hats, use luxury items for pick/axes (they are great vs toadstool) and you can just plant lureplant and smack it with tools and weapons you don't want to see

2 minutes ago, landromat said:

Maxwell can find good use for basic tools, pigs and bunnymen can always help you to destroy helmets and hats, use luxury items for pick/axes (they are great vs toadstool) and you can just plant lureplant and smack it with tools and weapons you don't want to see

I know, but it'd be just another cheap alternative to all of those, which could prove convenient in many situations and add to the gameplay.

5 minutes ago, landromat said:

obviously she's not the character i wanted to see

Your are not alone on this one. But perhaps if we make constructive criticism and brainstorm as a community, we may make klei revamp her into something we all more or less agree to be cool. I've read some really nice change suggestions all over the forums today.

2 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Your are not alone on this one. But perhaps if we make constructive criticism and brainstorm as a community, we may make klei revamp her into something we all more or less agree to be cool. I've read some really nice change suggestions all over the forums today.

i actually think she is okay.  she is great for new players so they can learn how to play DST. high entry threshold is still a problem of DST, and she makes it slightly easier to start, but still has basic Wilson stats so players can get used to gameplay before they become wolfgang mains  start to play other characters

I just hope next character will have viable late game ability

2 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

With a new arena/game mode coming up, it's possible that Winona has advantages or abilities that will be useful in situations we don't know about yet. Certainly the announcement suggests there's more than meets the eye.

While that may be true, having useful abilities in an event is cool but not a replacement for useful perks in the actual game.

Archived