Game Of Starve

That's amazing, I love it! The art looks completely Don't Starve and yet you can easily recognize the characters:

Weric with his flaming sword; Wersei, Queen of Wildfire; Wandor the Hound; Dragonqueen Waenerys; the Dapper Night's King; Lady Wolenna; Warya; Wormund the Wildling; Wansa of Winterfell; and Warys the Spider. :D

I think WX-78 would have given an amazin Night's King as well, given their mutual interest in world domination and destruction, and then Maxwell could have been Littlefinger. ;)

Edit: Maybe we could have those as skins in the game? ;)

5 hours ago, Mueck said:

I'm sorry, Mueck, they can't do that.  As Fidoop's Modded Skins API explains:

WARNING:
This mod is only to be used to create skins for modded characters/items. Klei strongly forbids the use of modders creating skins for any official character/item.
If any mod is found using code from this mod in order to skin official characters/items it will be reported on sight.

I don't think this is the problem, this is a problem of copyright, here. They don't have the right for skin based on character of the tv show GoT. They have no prob to make themed skin, but skin related to tv show, book or stuff like this is probably not possible.

18 hours ago, Mueck said:

That's amazing, I love it! The art looks completely Don't Starve and yet you can easily recognize the characters:

Weric with his flaming sword; Wersei, Queen of Wildfire; Wandor the Hound; Dragonqueen Waenerys; the Dapper Night's King; Lady Wolenna; Warya; Wormund the Wildling; Wansa of Winterfell; and Warys the Spider. :D

I think WX-78 would have given an amazin Night's King as well, given their mutual interest in world domination and destruction, and then Maxwell could have been Littlefinger. ;)

I made names for the characters on the steam page where this art was originally posted but  I really like the names you created :D

As I was thinking about WX-78 I finally come to conclusion that he could work well with Gray Worm as motionless sentry :D

Archived