Creature Catcher

I like the idea. I was fooling with a few hatches in a odd spot and built them a ladder system to get them out. I find if the 'show navigation' feature to be useful when dealing with them in the mean time.

I wish they would spontaneously reproduce - make barbeque a thing, and handling them in the aforementioned manners more worthwhile.

Evolution of a hatch ladder...

20170829041633_1.jpg

20170829024711_1.jpg

1 hour ago, PackageZ said:

I used Pneumatic door to catch them. Just built only door near Hatch and it'll jump on the top of door and fall down into the door.

You can also do this with the Water bottler....but not above water because they do suicide.

Based on the fact that they have barbecue as a food item, I'm guessing they plan to add a creature update in the future. Hatches and Pufts could be incredibly useful if we could directly control where they went plus managing creatures as a meat source could be very interesting. I'm not sure how they'll handle it yet but I'm confident they have plans for it.

2 hours ago, Ventus976 said:

Based on the fact that they have barbecue as a food item, I'm guessing they plan to add a creature update in the future. Hatches and Pufts could be incredibly useful if we could directly control where they went plus managing creatures as a meat source could be very interesting. I'm not sure how they'll handle it yet but I'm confident they have plans for it.

There was an unused sprite for a mysterious egg (I think thats what it was called) I think Risu managed to get it to hatch and a puft came out, so there has probably been work at one point. but these were from data mining and the information can be very old.

Archived