[Game Update] - 230042

• Developer

OU-230042

• Dupes should no longer get stuck at Liquid Bottlers
  • Liquid Bottlers should no longer look as though they can work through tiles
  • Starting the game with a corrupt kplayerprefs file should no longer cause a crash
  • Loading a save file where Dupes have died from Slime Lung should no longer cause a crash

View full update

• Like 8

there is a little bug in the dupes behaviour, they suddenly stop using bathrooms, they just refuse to use them and prefer to pee everywhere, my bathrooms were "ready to use" I had 4, it happened at cycle 40 with 15 or a bit more dupes.

I saw a lot of weird bugs in their tasks, sometimes they got stuck going back and forward to one point without doing anything, I lost 2 of them because they refuse to use a ladder, these bugs are rare but are less rare since outbreak update

• Like 1

On 27/08/2017 at 8:36 PM, Rily said:

there is a little bug in the dupes behaviour, they suddenly stop using bathrooms, they just refuse to use them and prefer to pee everywhere, my bathrooms were "ready to use" I had 4, it happened at cycle 40 with 15 or a bit more dupes.

I saw a lot of weird bugs in their tasks, sometimes they got stuck going back and forward to one point without doing anything, I lost 2 of them because they refuse to use a ladder, these bugs are rare but are less rare since outbreak update

For your last one, I notice this happens when they chase a single pocket of oxygen back and forth... usually involving a ladder and tile or two ladders.

Its odd you are experiencing the toilet one, it was recently fixed for me, I have 6 toilets and dupes wouldnt use them, could you post a save for the devs to have a look at?

• Thanks 2

On 8/29/2017 at 3:10 AM, BlueLance said:

For your last one, I notice this happens when they chase a single pocket of oxygen back and forth... usually involving a ladder and tile or two ladders.

Its odd you are experiencing the toilet one, it was recently fixed for me, I have 6 toilets and dupes wouldnt use them, could you post a save for the devs to have a look at?

i am getting the bug with the dups not using the bathroom as well 

I had this happen when I had two toilets and a sink in a row, and ran the output lines directly in a row. Someone would be half done with the toilet, and then someone else used the sink; when the dirty water from the sink passed over the toilet's output, the toilet job was interrupted (which I think then caused them to need to wash their hands again, but I'm less sure of that bit.). Similarly, when the "upstream" toilet flushed, it interrupted the downstream toilet. 

It was easy enough to work around once I'd figured out what was happening, but hard to fiue out what was happening. 

我觉得下次更新版本的时候应该加一个 空气排空器 , 这样吸收的空气就有地方可以清理,使家里更加整洁。 

BUG : 小人不动的问题, 家里建设出现问题,规划号的路线不去进行这个问题比较严重, 谢谢~~

Any chance you can make it so Dupes finish delivery tasks before they go to sleep for the night? I find it so irritating  that they start a task it turns night, then don't finish the said task in the morning

If I shouldn't be posting this here, where should I be posting things like this.

Thank You