Hot Chocolate's Cave of Dupe Drawings

3 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

i'm makng a teeny comic. and i just got to a pont where i can redraw it. you win.

your Sophie and my Baldo found and rescued him :3

HotChocolate? More like Fast and Furious

//shot

oo nice! Can't wait to see it

7 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

My Kate hates people who put themselves down. She'll probably be in there hugging Saph as well :p

Saph would end up suddenly trembling from too many hugs. She's very easy to make uncomfortable after all.

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

Love the swinging legs. Kinda janky but fits the character's personality.

MAkes me see Saph breaking out of her shell.

Yea I havent animated in ages so they prolly woulda been smoother.

Saph is getting there but if she does she'd prolly just stick with Lesley a bunch.

48 minutes ago, minespatch said:

That would be a interesting twist if development goes that far. Don't Starve doesn't have blood so I'm not sure. Shank does though.

I wouldn't mind if the game ends up with having no blood tbh, would be interesting to see tho

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

The whole "blood being ink" takes me back to Goosebump's "Revenge of the mutant" where the comic book reader ends up having a body made of ink due to a curse a supervillain placed on him.

Man, I don't think I ever managed to read that one from the books hn. I just found it pretty humerous to make the blood inky like hah.

4 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Ink for blood reminds me of Lipton's OC, Zed (he's a monster known as a splice that has ink as every bodily fluid).

Interesting! I have a few oc's who have different colored blood, it's a fun concept in general

Archived