Winter Vargling for Winter Kittykit

Sorry all, I'm really new to all this stuff.  Not sure what a trade link is?  Also my account is still limited and it'll take 15 days for it to go through (if someone else whose not a lv 0 initiates trade, it doesn't take as long)

5 hours ago, Captain_Rage said:

A fair deal! Let's conduct business! I'll send you an offer once you post your trade link.

Pedrito accidently cancelled the trade offer, I've still got the Vargling.  https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=244300695&token=dBr9zejp

Not sure if this will still cause a 15 day wait or not?  I want to say having other people initiate the trade prevented the 15 day wait that I'm stuck with

Go to your profile → Edit Profile → My Privacy Settings → Inventory [Private → Public] → Save Changes.

Otherwise this will keep showing up for us:

Oh nooooooes!

Sorry, some kind of error has occurred:

Wakerra's inventory privacy is set to "Private". They are unable to receive trade offers.

Ready when you are!

On 6/1/2017 at 0:53 AM, Captain_Rage said:

Nice, thanks! Edit the title and add a "[CLOSED]" at the beginning. That's usually how people do it. I wish you happy adventuring with the Snowkit. :D

failing so hard at this right now I can't find an edit for the thread...

Archived