The "maybe they're aliens" art dump (actually, it's mostly dupe-ified crossovers :p )

First one though, Ria and Morb:

ria_and_morb_by_dragonmage156-dbj64rb.jp

Space Boy Dupes:

space_boy_dupes_by_dragonmage156-dbk01kg

Two kids from Space and a space colony building game? I just thought it was the perfect crossover ^_^

Neil and Eva Dupes (the To the Moon versions):

neil_and_eva_dupes_by_dragonmage156-dbk0

The original Neil dupe personality was perfect for Neil Watts. I can't remember dupe Eva's one (since it's gone now :/ ) but it didn't fit TtM Eva as well. Oh well, I still have these two as dupes so I'm pretty happy XD

Lastly, @HotChocolate's Alexia and I obsess over more colony ships ^_^

shipping_dupes_by_dragonmage156-dbk01ll.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, minespatch said:

You could find the image through the "insert other media" and "insert existing attatchment" above the submit button. That's where I find my archived stuff.

Ah I forgot about that. Though a lot of stuff I post use a link instead of attachments so I can't always fall back on that ^^; (the majority of stuff in my art threads are DA links for example).

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Even the tail is blushing.

Yep ^_^ it's one of Ria's features. When she blushes or is around someone she loves, her tail will morph into a heart with a lighter shade of purple.

The only other tail mood I have is anger. I have no idea what shapes I could use for other emotions :p

• Like 2

So @mewthemew and @HotChocolate made up a universe where everyone has an opposite personality. For Victor, it's not working or, as Mew and Cocoa called it, a dudebro... along with Stephan too.

Did you know dupes internet can connect to Earth YouTube?

20171029_155309.jpg

Cos Vic (opposite Victor) has his own Youtube channel.

Victor's thoughts?

20171029_155932.jpg

20171029_160000.jpg

Broken glasses is nothing compared to his internal pain right now XD

• Like 3

Aaaahhhh!!! Oh my guard! OwO He looks so adorable! >w< I also imagined a green jumper for him. Thank you sooo much!!! <3

11 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I did say I wanted to see Wayne as a dupe, didn't I? :p

Hehehe >_>; yeah, I kinda forgot about that. My bad ^^; But I think I have a sketch lying around somewhere though...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Aaaahhhh!!! Oh my guard! OwO He looks so adorable! >w< I also imagined a green jumper for him. Thank you sooo much!!! <3

Hehehe >_>; yeah, I kinda forgot about that. My bad ^^; But I think I have a sketch lying around somewhere though...

Glad you like him. His suit colour kinda resembles Dupe Spatch's but I wanted it to match his DS counterpart :p

Hey it's fine. Least I had fun drawing him ^_^

• Like 1

Another Dupe Dump :p

Some of these may have been posted in Dupe-a-Day earlier but I wanna collect them all here in the end.

Raven Dupe:

raven_dupe_by_dragonmage156-dbvwi3r.jpg

"One question comes to mind when seeing a Raven... where'd they get such a dashing top hat?"

Miki Dupe:

miki_dupe_by_dragonmage156-dbvwi44.jpg

"Don't be fooled by a Miki's appearance. They are tougher than they look." (Ignore the fact she has Nisbet's hair ^^; )

Portal Guns:

portal_guns_by_dragonmage156-dbvwi4r.jpg

"This doesn't look like the usual tools we use"

Dupe Booties:

dupe_booties_by_dragonmage156-dbvwi5e.jp

This was before those full body suits were a thing but still a cute concept.

Buffy Dupe:

buffy_dupe_by_dragonmage156-dbvwi5l.jpg

I need to work on my "muscly man" drawings :p

Boo Fanart:

boo_fanart_by_dragonmage156-dbvwi5t.jpg

I think @HotChocolate's already seen this (probably was the uncoloured version of something).

Dupe Hug:

dupe_hug_by_dragonmage156-dbvwi5y.jpg

Shower:

shower_by_dragonmage156-dbvwi64.jpg(Open in another tab to read it)

Just take away my pencil already XD (actually don't, I need that to continue the Fallen Down comic).

This is where Victor originally came from. He was never meant to exist outside this comic but my friends seems to like his character too much to confine him ^_^ honestly I'd love to see a dupe like that in-game ^_^

That's all the ONI drawings I have for now.

• Like 3