Do beefalo respawn if they all killed?

Hi everyone!

Question is pretty simple. I just would like to get actual information about that and specially for DST, cause a lot of changes were added just to multiplayer version. Part of my friends keep telling me stories about respawned beefalos in random place. If all beefalo killed, you can't bring marble pieces to the place (nobody wants to do it himself). so you have to restart your world or you can just wait and find them somewhere accidentally?

What do you think about that? Have you any information? Please share.

if you kill all beefalos the world will not get any new beefalos. same with bees.. if you destroy all hives, have fun finding wild bees or say goodbye to bee boxes. same with pigs, if you destroy all pig houses, you will not be able to get new pigs unless you have enough pig skin to make new houses. same with grass turfs and berry bushes.. if you dig up all grass turfs and they get burn or diseased.. they won't grow back, therefore never dig up every single grass unless you keep watching out for it.

36 minutes ago, thistownneedsguns said:

if you kill all beefalos the world will not get any new beefalos. same with bees.. if you destroy all hives, have fun finding wild bees or say goodbye to bee boxes. same with pigs, if you destroy all pig houses, you will not be able to get new pigs unless you have enough pig skin to make new houses. same with grass turfs and berry bushes.. if you dig up all grass turfs and they get burn or diseased.. they won't grow back, therefore never dig up every single grass unless you keep watching out for it.

True... Well, you can get bees from tumbleweeds and bundle them up until you get more bees, but... the reality is... the chances of that are... tiny, basically... 0.1%

False! They are both part of world regrowth.

4 minutes ago, thistownneedsguns said:

yea around the portal. or did they take it over to the whole world?

I don't remember it being just around the portal, although, thanks to a certain client mod, I've been able to see grass spawn on-screen and I'm pretty sure I wasn't near the portal. In terms of portal, it's pretty darn hard for things to renew, because often newbies leave stumps lying around after chopping down trees, which take up space as they don't despawn, or, you know, get broken down by the wetness of the rain like they do irl and often newbies might not even know about crafting shovels or won't have a science machine nearby to help them do it right away, or simply not have enough flint or whatever to craft one.

On a side note:

3 hours ago, Apchi said:

Do beefalo respawn if they all killed?

PEOPLE_DIE_IF_THEY_ARE_KILLED.jpg

Archived