[Game Update] - 208557

Can somebody tell me more specifically what country languages are 8000 Unicode appended?
Perhaps, (I Think) European(German, Franch, Polish, Spanish etc) or russian languages code range only add up?

Korean is still not displayed in game.
Our (Korean)translation progress
Include ambiguous translations, the translation rate is over 70%, and even the perfect translation is 45%. Base on Alpha-Build.207683 String Texts.

I know there are a lot of different languages and lots of work to do, but I would like to add our language next time. And workers please cheer up!

※Unicode(UTF-8) Korean code-range {AC00-D7AF}

Edited by wrinos
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Risu said:

Don't see any reason why they wouldn't.

Before you didn't automatically get killed by a hatch... it was only if you happened to be the resource that it chose to eat there was any risk... it was never like touch it and you die. That basically means the hatch doesn't attack you anymore.

• Developer
3 minutes ago, 1gar1ok said:

Hello when there will be an update. We are waiting

There probably hasn't been any bug fixes because they'll release a big(?) update soon. Their livestream tomorrow will be showcasing the new stuff.

You can check it out here: 

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 2

• Developer
Just now, joao vitor gocalves said:

quando poderei jogar a beta do jogo

Você já pode, é só seguir este link: 

E no widget da Steam, clicar na imagem do jogo.

Bem-vindo aos fórums, e tente falar em inglês por aqui. Eu não vou estar sempre por aí para falar contigo e a maioria do pessoal aqui se comunica só em inglês :)

• Like 1

On March 3, 2017 at 3:02 AM, IzzyX said:

Mac support please I REALLY WANT THIS GAME!!!!!!!!

As a proud owner of multiple mac's, buying a mac for gaming is a lot like buying a microwave for making toast, it can do it but it doesn't always turn out as planned ;).  You could always use boot camp (included with Mac OSX) and dual boot windows 7 or you can also install the virus software known as Windows 10. 

BEECULES!

Edited by Beercules