[Game Update] - (BETA) 208173

9 minutes ago, BluesyBuesy said:

Does that even work in DST? I thought it was a single player thing.

There's the bug with the infinite lantern light when closing and opening the world, this one is only single player. The bug that I am talking about is the one that make you able to use the lantern + a tool at the same time without droping the lantern, so you can use head armor + walking cane + backpack + lantern  or  head armor + weapon + backpack + lantern, for example.

Edited by MatheusR31
Making clear that it was just an example
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, MatheusR31 said:

There's the bug with the infinite lantern light when closing and opening the world, this one is only single player. The bug that I am talking about is the one that make you able to use the lantern + a tool at the same time without droping the lantern, so you can use head armor + walking cane + backpack + lantern  or  head armor + weapon + backpack + lantern, for example.

Bug reports for reference:

Spoiler

[Long withstanding bug]

• Like 2

10 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Heh. I'd love to take credit on the "opening the door with ice cream" thing but...I was actually referencing a post by...I think SinisterFang?  Sorry, I went looking for it and couldn't figure out which page of which thread it was in.  : P  But yeah, that wasn't me.  I haven't even been down there yet (or made ice cream in Don't Starve)...I've never really done the ruins at all and don't want to try this alone and lose my current world, so it'll have to wait until a cave-experienced player shows up to travel there with me.  :\

...Notorious

I did. IT WAS NOT WORTH IT! I LEFT IT IN THE CROCKPOT TOO LONG!  IT SPOILED! THINKING ABOUT ADDING ALL ICECREAM TO MY NEMESIS LIST!

Edited by DimWhat
  • Like 2