Can you kill Deerclops using only balloons?

21 minutes ago, applebottom said:

Just curious if it's possible since balloons are supposed to have 3 day shelf-life in DST (or do they not?)

They don't anymore, the only limit is that there can only be 100 balloons in the world. If you have more than 100 the game will randomly choose balloons and make them fly away until the total goes back to 100.

Anyway you would need 800 balloons to kill a Deerclops, good luck.

9 hours ago, Hobgoblino said:

They don't anymore, the only limit is that there can only be 100 balloons in the world. If you have more than 100 the game will randomly choose balloons and make them fly away until the total goes back to 100.

Anyway you would need 800 balloons to kill a Deerclops, good luck.

What if you have an all-Wes server. And while Wes#1 distracts Deerclops, the rest of the group stands in a corner and inflates 100 balloons. Then Wes#1 leads Deerclops to fresh balloons while the rest moves to another spot.

Repeat until Deerclops is dead?

7 hours ago, Donke60 said:

You can but I would do it in DS and not DST have fun with mushrooms and balloons

I saw someone comment in the wiki that they managed to do it in DS. :) Less Deerclops hp and no balloon limits.

I know it sounds stupid but it's just like the powdercake challenge. Suffering for suffering's sake? (Also Science.)

10 hours ago, applebottom said:

What if you have an all-Wes server. And while Wes#1 distracts Deerclops, the rest of the group stands in a corner and inflates 100 balloons. Then Wes#1 leads Deerclops to fresh balloons while the rest moves to another spot.

Repeat until Deerclops is dead?

I saw someone comment in the wiki that they managed to do it in DS. :) Less Deerclops hp and no balloon limits.

I know it sounds stupid but it's just like the powdercake challenge. Suffering for suffering's sake? (Also Science.)

I'm not saying you shouldn't do it but in DST there are more variables makes things more complicated then they need to be 

Archived