Maxwell Memes: The Third Of a Trilogy

Hey everyone! I noticed that there's a buttload of new memes and no place to put them. Post them here for people to see. Enjoy!

Also, the memes don't have to be Maxwell themed. All characters are welcome. This is merely a sequel of the previous meme thread.

15 minutes ago, KoreanWaffles said:

Story Time!!!

That's right! Now you young'uns sit tight while grandpapyrus Chris tells you all about the tale of Pigman Chris.

It all started with the release of DST. The Cyclum puzzle was in full effect and the thread was gaining 10+ pages by the day. Theories, memes, speculation, you name it. During that time, the Bottomless Pit skin was also being distributed. I inquired about the skin through good 'ol @nome over Steam. In return, I got my answer, along with a little something about the Cyclum puzzle that the thread theorists didn't know at the time. I screenshotted the conversation and dropped it into the thread for others. Then the thread caught on fire and the puzzle broke. Then everyone's going nuts with this tiny bit of information I provided. In the next update for DST the next day, along with some bug fixes, a new pig name was snuck into the table of names:

"Cheeky Chris"

So yeah, that's how good 'ol grandpappy Chris got cemented into DST in the form of a brainless pig.

Spoiler

Cheeky Chris.pngI'm sorry I called you brainless, I love you. <3

Oh, the information I leaked? It was just nome calling the puzzle at the time "the first stage", which was before people knew for sure that the puzzle would be updated daily, if my memory serves me right.

Archived