Goat Slice's Cheesy Fan Art Thread

5 hours ago, CheeseNuggets101 said:

d857a2c099.png

You did so well with his new forge skin here! The colors and the eerie atmosphere, really captures the 'furnace' feel to it. I really appreciate this drawing. 

Goodness I love WX's new skin and I'm hoping to get it - All of his playable event skins so far have been really epic (Forge and gorge skins I mean.) I really love this piece because it's one of my favorites of the new stuff. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CheeseNuggets101 said:

A simple Roseate Wx doodle

It's interesting how he's looking at a rose, the kind of roses that Charlie causes to grow no less.
Really lovely details with this one. I wonder if Rose-WX is more tolerant of nature or if he's just trying to 'blend in' so he can stab nature in the back... 

• Like 1

If you happened to stumble upon any of my latest comments here you'd prob know that I've gotten decently burnt out on the game, the things loving Warly does to ya... Not the end of my DS journey quite yet though.

Well anyways here's my Zine submission from a few months back! Had to get SW character rep in there, so glad to be a part of it.

Do check out the zine, there's tons of incredible artwork in there and it's all for free, spread it around!

https://dstfanzine.tumblr.com/post/182332480317/survive-the-constant-a-dont-starve-fanzine-is

148518fbb3.png

• Like 12

Heya.

...Long time no see?

First I kinda want to point out that a lot of the images and old draws here have gone missing. Looks like it's been long enough that the spot hosting them decided to axe em. Unfortunate but if for whatever reason you want to see any, they're all still archived on my art blog here: 

https://goat-slice-art.tumblr.com/archive

Next up, all the DS art that was missed! Yeah, though much less than it was many moons ago of course, I've done some more fanart since the beginning of the year! Even though I've shifted elsewhere art-wise. 

First up, and First of April, I did a little joke animation meme, featuring Wilson's lovely voice.

Second, around Wortox's release, I made a little comic, yet another meme! This one actually got featured on stream which is funny. Over my fanart career I've been featured on a klei stream like 6 times, so that's a win.

tumblr_ppibehapsW1v5ky0vo1_1280.pnj

Third, sometime in late May, I drew this for Jesse's art stream. A Carmen Sandiego based Wheeler.

wheeler_sandiego.png.81de953229f1df98ff5480b8c522ae73.png

Then in June I did a little birthday illustration for a good pal of mine. Both DST DLC characters (so far) were released on our birthdays more or less.

tumblr_psp760uSHN1v5ky0vo1_1280.pnj

Also in June, in honor of recent character-specific idle animations, I made one for my Scout mod in DST! Among other stuff of course. This thread's so old you can see when I first published Scout as an announcement.

5CF6E943934B11BBFD1BACB149B4F85607A981E8

And a few bonus doodles from these same months:

Spoiler

ThanksKlei.png.2a5892216a6bfd109c099e31c3475c7b.pngwilburhitsthenaynay.pngwelder_god.png

There was another something I spent too much time on earlier in the year, but unfortunately its fate may be to remain private for some time to come.

And that's about it!!

This quick return is of course due in part to Warly's return. While I'm a bit iffy on some things (His new portrait, his ghost, lack of his chef-aspect .etc) it's nice to see that pipe dream come true after all this time. Here's hoping Walani follows suite! And Wilbur. And Woodlegs...

...Don't wory, my SWC mod's safe too btw.

WARLY_BABY_YEAH.gif

Thanks of course for all the support and likes from these previous years, it was encouraging! If I ever do more fanart, I may just update this thread again. But until then!

Cheers!

Edited by CheeseNuggets101
The perfect 10th page to end this journey on.
  • Like 15
  • Haha 2