Sign in to follow this  
Goat Slice

CheeseNuggets' Cheesy Fan Art Thread

minespatch    90164

A scarlet pimpernell with a dandy flower. What's the significance of the flower?

That's a hardcore image of WX. With some gothic fonts, it could be a heavy metal cover.

• Like 2

gallusvarius    925
5 hours ago, CheeseNuggets101 said:

d857a2c099.png

You did so well with his new forge skin here! The colors and the eerie atmosphere, really captures the 'furnace' feel to it. I really appreciate this drawing. 

Goodness I love WX's new skin and I'm hoping to get it - All of his playable event skins so far have been really epic (Forge and gorge skins I mean.) I really love this piece because it's one of my favorites of the new stuff. 

• Like 1

gallusvarius    925
3 hours ago, CheeseNuggets101 said:

A simple Roseate Wx doodle

It's interesting how he's looking at a rose, the kind of roses that Charlie causes to grow no less.
Really lovely details with this one. I wonder if Rose-WX is more tolerant of nature or if he's just trying to 'blend in' so he can stab nature in the back... 

• Like 1

minespatch    90164

I prefer your rendition to be honest. Fits in character with their poses. The look on Wilson and Wickerbottom is hilarious, as though the violence was interrupted.

• Like 1

gallusvarius    925
On 11/23/2018 at 9:56 PM, CheeseNuggets101 said:

7fe80a2e70.png

I can see the survivors all-cease-fire and shudder or something. XD Very funny comic, it's hilarious to see some of Wick and Wilson's reactions. 

• Like 1

minespatch    90164

I'm a little scared, the Juxtaposition from the comic and then Warley's position looks like Warley turned Wilba into a meal off screen.:wilson_ecstatic:

I bet Wilba would make a great Boarrior.

minespatch    90164

Yeah, sorry about what the devs did to the Shipwrecked character faces. Maybe things will be patched up in the future.

I'm guessing Warly didn't notice the meatballs on the floor behind him?

The image of leaves swaying up in the air is a nice touch.