Charlie Fanart

Have you thought about just making a Don't Starve thread in general? It would help keep your threads in one place. Hopefully this isn't going to bother you, just a suggestion.

I love the choice of the blue band. It makes the rose pop out. As though the rose is unnatural.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, minespatch said:

Have you thought about just making a Don't Starve thread in general? It would help keep your threads in one place. Hopefully this isn't going to bother you, just a suggestion.

I love the choice of the blue band. It makes the rose pop out. As though the rose is unnatural.

Thank you so much! About the Don't Starve thread, how would I do that? I'm still relatively new to these forums so a few things are very confusing for me.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

What do you mean that's not what her hands look like? :p

12 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

It's very nice! I like the position of her feet.

My only suggestion is to put some lines to help distinguish her fingers? Her hands look a bit pincer-like.

No, they're right. I did make the hands pincer like. Although it was on purpose. =)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WildCrunchy said:

Thank you so much! About the Don't Starve thread, how would I do that? I'm still relatively new to these forums so a few things are very confusing for me.

Once you get a 100 likes or such in the green number part, you'll get more benefits. Though just make a thread like this one and just title it "so 'n so" or whatever title you like and you got a thread.

The same could apply to a off topic art section for non-don't starve art.

• Like 1