Character-Mania!

mewthemew

not too much in terms of ranom characters ths time, but here: the first one is a character i made named "woody mcbufferson". you can see why. he's actually a halfway between a "joke" character and one i usually use because he's based off of a thing from a spongebob game (specifically the tikis you destroy for points in battle for bikini bottom, but with a really buff torso). and no, he doesn't actually have a bottom half. he leaps around on his hands like a gorilla.

i decided to make an ONI oc. not sure what to name him, but all i have for him right now is i guess he's vegan.

and finally, my darkest dungeon OC kenny the jester (long story short, he lives with mew and mewtwo. mew knows nothing about humans, so she forced him to wear very 90s teen clothes (with the explanation of "pff, 1990s, 2010s, things couldn't have POSSIBLY changed over the past 20 years). the "new guy" mew referrs to is a character i created in character design class. his name is "Harry Stewart", who's an angsty anoying punk teen who can't make very many friends. i liked his design so much, he's becoming a new OC.

woodie mc bufferson KILL.jpg

vegan duplicant.jpg

who's this.jpg

1 hour ago, Mobbstar said:

Witty as always!

thank you. at least one of us thinks so. what i mean by that is i'm basically my biggest critic, so even if i, myself, find something funny, another part of my mind is all "no, that's stupid. you're stupid." an i get all anxious because i think that means people will hate it.

15 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Who trimmed Bat-dork's hair?

And congrats on the pieces you made! The shading is subtle and not over produced. You might want to mess around with the blur section in effects next. Makes shading and coloring less pixelated looking in my opinion.

i changed his hair because for the life of me i couldn't remember what it looked like, so i stole the (more simple) hairstyle from a character i made in character design class, which is one i CAN remember. besides, he used to have really long hair at first. but that couldn'tve been the most comfotable thing to fit into a small rubber mask, would it? ha.

i'll mess around with that.

k so these ones require a bit of an explanation: the angry waargh picture was originally the picture i was using to test coloring in paintdotnet because i thought i lost the one for batdork.

the alolan magmar is based off this dog toy i found at my local goodwill. looked like a blue magma from pokemon, so i made him an alolan magmar. 

waargh mad.jpg

alolan magmar.jpg

Archived