THE FALL OF DON'T STARVE

Normally, this DLC is as bugged as the Ubisoft's games. The bad optimization and the bugs destroys this Downloadable Content. They promissed this for August 2nd for Xbox One and PS4. but PC? That DLC had everything to be perfect. I'm waiting for an update until that day for PC. PS: I would like to see more content on it.

I've done some testing on different computers (more powerful ones), and on all of them i noticed the FPS dropping hard. Sometimes it falls like crazy, and sometimes the game freezes.

Let's please not forget that Klei is an indie developer and not only that, it's an indie developer with a lot on its hands. Don't Starve, Together, Invisible Inc, and now ONI and Shipwrecked. That's a lot for a small company to handle, and on the case of SW we also have to turn our eyes to Capy, which as of now hasn't said a word about the DLC since launch.

Things might be looking a bit messy now, but let's not call it "the fall" of a game. They are gonna sort all of this out eventually, and all we can do to help is be patient and give our support as a community.

We are looking to put some resources on shipwrecked if we can.

When that happens, please report bugs so we have a better sense of these issues that you are talking about. We get complaints, for sure, but generally speaking, they are complaints and not constructive information that really helps us to know what the issues are. 

That being said I am going to be opening up the bugtracker for Shipwrecked here again real soon.

Finally @Marxlol- Please PM me and let me know which account you would like to use as alternate accounts are not permitted. Thanks

10 hours ago, JoeW said:

Nós estamos olhando para colocar alguns recursos na náufragos, se pudermos.

Quando isso acontece, por favor, comunique os erros por isso temos um melhor sentido de estas questões que você está falando. Nós recebemos reclamações, com certeza, mas de um modo geral, eles são queixas e informações não construtiva que realmente nos ajuda a saber o que são as questões. 

Dito isto eu vou ser a abertura do bugtracker para Shipwrecked aqui novamente real em breve.

Finalmente @Marxlol - Por favor, PM me e me deixe saber qual conta você gostaria de usar como contas alternativas não são permitidas. obrigado

Then I'm going to make a topic about the bugs and I'll stay with this account, and one more thing I would like you to do an update optimization thank you for your attention and I would like to know if until day 2 we will have an update for the pc

Archived