Artwork

16 minutes ago, minespatch said:

You should paint more. This looks like what you excel at best. :wilson_goodjob:

I know this is a tiny detail to focus on but I really like the way you did the stars. Some kind of speckle effect. Did you spray with your thumb on the brush end or was it a different technique?

I used a toothbrush XD and thank you i did rely well on this one

• Like 2

Here's a tip if you do watercolors: Use salt to soak up the water so you can have a water or speckle effect that way. The effect works highly better if you use plastic wrap.

Coconut works like that too in meals. Especially the sliced kind. It works great in pasta sauces.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Here's a tip if you do watercolors: Use salt to soak up the water so you can have a water or speckle effect that way. The effect works highly better if you use plastic wrap.

Coconut works like that too in meals. Especially the sliced kind. It works great in pasta sauces.

awesome

• Like 2

yay got another drawing done X3 of Wilson Albert I think that how you spell his name :wilson_blush: and clover even if clover looks like he was mixed with a sheep XD other than that I think it came out well 

Albert belongs to Quoth143

the only thing here I own is clover XD or Clover owns me 16$ XD

100_2956.JPG

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Is this Clover's postcard to his family in the forest?

Clover doesn't have any mother or father so Wilson is his daddy so he was showing Clover to Albert and it's a nice reminder to keep warm this up coming Winter

• Like 2