• Developer
14 hours ago, BUTTERSKY11 said:

i forgot to ask this a week ago but will we be able to keep our skins after the beta

Yesterday I was talking in the office about how no one has asked this yet! I figured you were all to afraid to ask :)

The skins will remain (barring some unexpected issue when switching from the beta to retail).

14 hours ago, BUTTERSKY11 said:

and will we get a beta item for participating

I hope keeping your new skins is enough.

After receiving 4 skins, do you have to wait a (real life) week before the cycle resets? Because Ive played maybe 30-40 hours over the past week and earned only 4 skins... But the last skin I earned was 20 hours of gameplay ago. 

1 hour ago, Mafiabrett said:

After receiving 4 skins, do you have to wait a (real life) week before the cycle resets? Because Ive played maybe 30-40 hours over the past week and earned only 4 skins... But the last skin I earned was 20 hours of gameplay ago. 

Yes, there is a limit of 4 skins per week. The clock resets each Thursday at around 7pm EST. I'm not sure if it's the same time for PS4 though.

I was disappointed that, my second week into playing the game, I didn't get a new skin this evening. Is it pretty reliable that a new skin drops on Thursday nights as the cycle restarts? I've mostly been playing by myself, but I have been logged in online, just using a private server.

• Developer
On 28/07/2016 at 4:59 PM, Rellimarual said:

I was disappointed that, my second week into playing the game, I didn't get a new skin this evening. Is it pretty reliable that a new skin drops on Thursday nights as the cycle restarts? I've mostly been playing by myself, but I have been logged in online, just using a private server.

Not expected behaviour. If you're playing in an online game, you should be accruing ticks toward gifts.

Archived