Assistance please!

I am trying to 'draw' some fan art (with hand) for Don't Starve (May upload them later...)

I need help with:

Any tips/tricks to draw Maxwell's obnoxious head perfectly? (Medium Important) Back/Front/Side

Any tips/tricks to draw Wilbur's head and mouth/chin perfectly? (Least Important) Back/Front/Side

Any tips/tricks to draw Warly's head perfectly? (Most Important) Back/Front/Side

Any tips/tricks to draw Wes' head? (Medium Important) Back/Front/Side

(Fronts most important)

Somewhat like Cassie/Blob did (Huge thanks to Cassie/Blob teaching me how to draw Wilson's hair!):

wilhair2_by_cassiethomas-da7il0h.png

Somewhat like that you can assist me with the heads I asked above.

Any "pencil" recommendations to draw scribbled lines? Or overall tips to draw some nice scribble lines.

I'm trying to make Wes bend over sideways like he's giving something to a short person (Bend knees and hand must be touching knees) If someone can give me a 'general' idea.

Hard: Anyone knows how to draw WITH hand a scribbled black face BUT i want white eyes/mouth/nose features... (I don't think it's possible!)

I hope someone can help me, Thanks overall though.

• Like 2

A tip for scribbles: Keep them in one direction if you want to do it like in the cinematic shorts. Otherwise, make them go vaguely in the direction the hair is going.

For Maxwell's head, just remember that his head from the cheekbones down is basically just a big rectangle with some minor tweaks.

I might draw a little example for some of the things you asked for as well.

4 hours ago, mathem99 said:

Hard: Anyone knows how to draw WITH hand a scribbled black face BUT i want white eyes/mouth/nose features... (I don't think it's possible!)

Can you elaborate? I don't know what you mean by that.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Bebbit said:
11 hours ago, mathem99 said:

Can you elaborate? I don't know what you mean by that.

Like this:

search?q=Don%27t+starve+Shadow+Wilson&clsearch?q=Don%27t+starve+Shadow+Wilson&clShadow_Wilson-25.jpg

All black but White mouth/Eyes

3 hours ago, TheBlob said:

Well, here's what I do for Maxwell's head: http://itstheblob.tumblr.com/post/146417954783/im-still-figuring-this-out (Glad I could help you somewhat with Wilson!)

Thank you!

• Like 2