Dragon Mage's character mods (WIP)

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

1. He kind of looks like a kangaroo rat.

2. You might want to add fur trim around his hood.

1. How dare you, he is a spirit guardian (I don't blame your for getting it wrong though, I thought he was some sort of cat/rabbit/faun at first XD )

2. I guess I could do that. Though his Forge skin came out really well after waiting for that surge of inspiration and good ideas so who knows? :)

• Like 1

Sadly, I haven't been visited by the idea fairy for Ori's snowfallen skin yet and even changing colours on Ori's previous skin didn't help.

Still looks cool though ^_^

5a6d961b56481_ForgeOriblue.thumb.png.f145cfb5f67acdde60b00f50aeca5e26.png

Edit: Should I start posting these more in Ria's Papyrus Pad or just continue posting Ori skins here?

Edited by DragonMage156
Added the "edit" part
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

Well... Does Ori's homeland have winter?

I mean if Forlorn Ruins is something to go by, I'd say yes XD But no one in Ori wears clothes ( ._.)

Maybe I should use more tribal themed clothes for him. I mean that's what the Forge skin looked kinda like.

• Like 1

Wowee it's been over a year and this old thing isn't archived yet?

Well I guess I should probably point out that I used an updated esctemplate file so it's more up to date now... also I'm scrapping the idea of Sein in favor of new weapons and loot (sorry Mobb ^^; but with a new Ori game comes new perks).

He'll still glow and not have any speech... but if it were possible to add a specific sound to him, I'd get the official hurt sound from the Ori game files and add it to this game used for the same thing. Idk about death sounds though... we'll see.

Also I'm gonna be editing/redrawing some of the headsprites. They could use it after all the scaling and repositioning I've had to do to them.

Here's to a year I finally get to finish this mod:

Untitled.png.4cd262228f5a9511a7386c0be7489d80.png

• Like 1