Dragon's Art Thread (Once Again)

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Oh! @Quoth143 or another Klei forum user reblogged this on their tumblr. What inspired you?

I think it had something to do with the fact that I'm sick and have been having a bunch of fever dreams

Honestly, I would love to say I had some kind of other inspiration, but most of my inspo comes from looking at bugs and stuff (as you can probably tell from the previous post :0). Marble statues are certainly something different

Also I haven't been interacting with a lot of the new update stuff so mostly I'm just fooling around with friends and admiring the marble trees but that's it. It certainly looks cool though!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Star-sky quote?

Also I've seen many people with fish and cats. Usually the cats accidental fall in the tank and we never see them do it again XD

(Star-sky- "I always wanted one of these." <-- from the wiki, I haven't seen it myself but I've seen a screenshot. Star-sky looks like it's a goldfish or something)

It doesn't take them long to realize fish = getting wet!

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

So not only is Wilson a cat-lover, he also wants fish. He's a dangerous pet owner. :wilson_ecstatic:

Though these are pretty sweet. I bet he'll love to study them or watch them out of relaxation.

I'm pretty sure that he likes most animals (except for spiders?). And yeah, fish are super relaxing but also they're silly! They have the added bonus of thinking anything that falls into their tank is food, so if you put your finger in the water you get a fish kiss

Edited by DragonUnderTheStairs
  • Like 1