trying my hand at fan-art

2 hours ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

hey you started and it's really adorable and pretty cool,it's funny how krampus looks so peaceful here and in game he is more aggressive

and saleskampus can talk, which i'm 95% sure they normally can't :p

he's also got a wife named Judy.

• Like 2

day, 2....were sometng inevetable happens. 

and then i reallised only after i made this is that normal krampus don't have monster meat in their bags. they drop it upon death but...well...saleskrampus isn't really a  "normal" krampus, now is he?

day 02.jpg

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Maybe he stole monster meat from someone recently :p

hah! maybe! 

but what does a krampus do with all the stuff it steals and then dissappears with? do they have famlies that they  supprt with what they could gather? do they give it all to their ruler, klaus?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Their kid is pretty cute, I bet every winter feast, saleskrampus gives his kid one of his merch out of the holiday spirit. :wilson_smile:

aww, now that would be adorable! wish i would've drawn that (i drew all 12 and scanned them in on the 11th, so i'm not running back and forth form the dorms to the library to scan a new one in ^^")

(also, fun fact, saleskrampus originally said "i tried cornering people, bribery, and even blackmail"...but i dunno, he may punish the naughty, but he doesn't strike me as the kind of character to physically send notes telling someone to buy something from him or something terrible about said person would leak)

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Yeah, saleskrampus isn't that mean. :wilson_ecstatic:

He has to set a example for lil' Krampi.

The final one or pentultimate piece could be their kid in a stocking.

um....maybe....*quickly scrawls a doodle down on my stack of paper*

• Like 1

heyo. time for day 4!....um...this day might look a little different than the others. i didn't like how the original one turned out (really, it was just sales krampus's head and arms proclaiming "maybe i need to have more variety!" which was...eh...), so instead have babby krampus from yesterday's picture in a stocking like minespatch wanted :3

HNI_0062.JPG

• Like 2