[Mod Request] Maxy restored

Not sure if this is where to put this, and I apologize in advance if this is either the wrong place or breaking etiquette somehow (I'm not savvy, sorry!), but I'd like to request what I think is a simple character mod.

Basically Maxwell, exactly as he is in the DST release, but w/ 12 sanity regen / min.  That's all.

I'd do it myself, but I just ... don't really have even the first clue how to go about that.  I'm a complete layman when it comes to programming, unfortunately.

Again, I am SO sorry if this is not the right place or is considered boorish to request mods here; I'm absolutely not trying to be rude or anything of the like.

5 hours ago, rezecib said:

@leonseye Only 12? He has 20 in single-player. This is a one-line mod:

AddPrefabPostInit("waxwell", function(inst) inst.components.sanity.dapperness = GLOBAL.TUNING.DAPPERNESS_HUGE end)

Oh, I know, I just wanted something that made him feel a little more bearable, but still balanced for DST.  : )

Also, thanks for the help!

Sooo, I'm back.  Having an issue w/ this one-line mod.  When I enable it on my server, I receive the following error:

XhKmLDi.png

Not... really sure what to do to fix this.  : /

PS)  I turned off all other server-side mods except for this one and tried it again, and still get the same error.

Edited by leonseye

either make the mod server-side only which should work, or change ur line to this

AddPrefabPostInit("waxwell", function(inst) if not GLOBAL.TheWorld.ismastersim then return inst end inst.components.sanity.dapperness = GLOBAL.TUNING.DAPPERNESS_HUGE end)

Edited by Aquaterion

1 hour ago, Aquaterion said:

either make the mod server-side only which should work, or change ur line to this

AddPrefabPostInit("waxwell", function(inst) if not GLOBAL.TheWorld.ismastersim then return inst end inst.components.sanity.dapperness = GLOBAL.TUNING.DAPPERNESS_HUGE end)

As I'm not really certain how to make a mod server-side only (I thought it was already server-only, to be completely honest), I'll go ahead and change the line to what you suggested.

Also... <3

Thanks so much!