Tips on floaty boaty knights?

1 minute ago, Ysulyan said:

The tactic I use is to nuke them asap since they are slow. They also don't hit you if you're too close and only have ranged attacks so meleé is your best option.

So once you see them just run at them full speed and hope you don't get hit before you're in melee range?

All you need is a Rowboat and a Thatchsail and then Boatknights become a joke. Chase them down and whack them with a spear they have no melee attack so no worries about them retaliating.

Why? Well probably cause they graduated from the Stormtrooper academy at least that would explain their awefull aim.

I think I have yet to get hit by one because of the fact that they can't aim.

5 hours ago, Mr.P said:

All you need is a Rowboat and a Thatchsail and then Boatknights become a joke. Chase them down and whack them with a spear they have no melee attack so no worries about them retaliating.

Why? Well probably cause they graduated from the Stormtrooper academy at least that would explain their awefull aim.

I think I have yet to get hit by one because of the fact that they can't aim.

At least its not the prometheus school of running away from things.

On 5/9/2016 at 10:33 AM, Maslak said:

They are the hardest enemies to kill. You need 10 obsidian coconades to destroy one. Just remember about using torch to light up the grenades!

And you have to be wielding the thulecite crown and club.

Archived