Possible Revelation

Will

Sir the deerslops is confirmed for the future because it has sounds in the files.

That doesn't make it confirmed. The unadded characters also have sound files, and the devs have stated that these characters are not confirmed in any way.

I'm still pretty sure we're getting Deerclops, but still.

That doesn't make it confirmed. The unadded characters also have sound files, and the devs have stated that these characters are not confirmed in any way.

I'm still pretty sure we're getting Deerclops, but still.

The deerclops sounds are the same ones used in fat patricks sound thing.

Have you guys thought that the Deerclops sound thing WAS our teaser? It is very possible, and it will probably be in the next update.

But then where are we going to get any sort of puzzle or picture to try and solve? Those always come from the teaser videos for the current upcoming update, and they're meant for the latter update that's in 2 weeks. :p Klei wouldn't leave us hanging w/o something to try and figure out, it wouldn't be like them at all lol.

But then where are we going to get any sort of puzzle or picture to try and solve? Those always come from the teaser videos for the current upcoming update, and they're meant for the latter update that's in 2 weeks. :p Klei wouldn't leave us hanging w/o something to try and figure out, it wouldn't be like them at all lol.

I bet he is trolling us and sweating us out, making us wait and watching us all hang on the edge, waiting, straining our eyes for the first ray of sunlight to roll over the horizon. And then, finally, when he's had enough of watching us squirm, he'll yeild and give us our teaser.

He knows we want it. He knows we are expecting it.

He's counting on it.

*gradual laughter of insanity*