World Integration Bugs which still exist

Hounds are still spawning for me in both RoG and Shipwrecked sides of my world.

One bug I can still say is happening though is de-syncing with the seasons in Shipwrecked when you go down into the the caves or ruins. Started in the beginning of hurricane season, teleported to RoG, spent a few days in the caves and ruins, came back, and it was the end of monsoon season, right before dry season. My day count didn't change though unlike previous bugs.

15 hours ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

Hounds are still spawning for me in both RoG and Shipwrecked sides of my world.

One bug I can still say is happening though is de-syncing with the seasons in Shipwrecked when you go down into the the caves or ruins. Started in the beginning of hurricane season, teleported to RoG, spent a few days in the caves and ruins, came back, and it was the end of monsoon season, right before dry season. My day count didn't change though unlike previous bugs.

Eventually they did spawn...on day 14. Yeah that's not normal.

Didn't go to SW yet and went to the caves. Will going to sw screw me over, or just going to sw and then back to caves?

22 hours ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Oh, and appearently you can get out of a cave, into the overworld, and during daytime, you're surrounded by darkness.

I love this solar eclipse. Looks very cool to me. This totally should happens once a year.

asd.jpg

On 10.4.2016 at 3:49 PM, AnonymousKoala said:

Also there's some error with the catcoon den which causes the game to crash. 

i have the same issue. the game crashes constantly because of the dens...

Archived