THE EYE OF THE STORM!

eye of the storm?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. do you like these ideas and think that they should be added?

• yes
    • no
    • maybe
    • I like it, but I don't think that it should be added

The magic seal could be replaced with the eye of the storm (a mythical crystal) it would look like a blue crystalline eye that glows and the recipe for the howling conch wouldn't change except that the magic seal would be replaced with the eye of the storm and the howling conch would look like it was made out of blue glowing crystal 

And when you blow it it summons a gigantic super storm that will do severe damage whole islands would flood trees would fall left and right severe winds would blow waves wouldn't stop when they got to shore you'd blow through the air mobs would die lighting would hit everywhere it would rain so hard you could hardly see items like rocks will fly in your face and deal damage and at the heart of the storm there would be a gigantic mass of swirling winds water and lighting with two red eyes that would just be called THE TEMPEST  (if you get to close it will suck you in and deal about 175 damage) 

And the only way to survive is to make something called a life saver it would be made with: 3 boards  2 rope  5 flint  

It would be placed on a tree    the flint would be used as nails to secure the boards to the base of the tree so the tree wouldn't blow over and the rope would be used to strap you to the tree so you won't blow away and as long as your straped to it your safe and it has 1 use 

Thankfully the storm only lasts for about 25 seconds

The life saver looks like this (it's based on something people actually do when hurricanes come)

2016-03-28 16.20.37.jpg

Actually it would look better than this I was just trying to give you the basic idea of what it is 

4 hours ago, aukingiii said:

43 minutes ago, DeputyDeath said:

This could the effect of a stave crafted with a magic seal.

Since the stupid volcanic stave, I think we've proven that new items can be as deadly as they are useful.

Speaking of the Volcano Staff, where is the Obsidian/Volcano Amulet? All other 'gems' have Staves and Amulets, but Obsidian only has a Staff. Not sure what an Obsidian Amulet would do, but I'm sure the devs / community could come up with something unique :) 

2 hours ago, Daggaroth said:

Speaking of the Volcano Staff, where is the Obsidian/Volcano Amulet? All other 'gems' have Staves and Amulets, but Obsidian only has a Staff. Not sure what an Obsidian Amulet would do, but I'm sure the devs / community could come up with something unique :) 

Maybe the opposite of the Chilled amulet? Sets enemies on fire upon impact and makes you warm.

Also, if they add the way to tie yourself to a tree, i want the character to have a big creepy smile :wilson_ecstatic:

I like this idea - but I would change it a little. Devastation on such scale is too much... so I would just stick to: very heavy rain that makes difficult to see anything, flood on mass scale,  flying rocks & items that hits you and of course --> tempest with eyes & the item you have to tie to survive.

7 hours ago, Larochette said:

Did you watched Once upon a time recently aukingiii ?

Yeah (that's where I got it from)

4 hours ago, voyager156 said:

I like this idea - but I would change it a little. Devastation on such scale is too much... so I would just stick to: very heavy rain that makes difficult to see anything, flood on mass scale,  flying rocks & items that hits you and of course --> tempest with eyes & the item you have to tie to survive.

Yeah good idea (I thought that it might be a little to devastating)

Archived