[Suggestion] Sad little whale's

Klei & Capy listened to the fans suggestions and made whales (a little bit) stronger. That's ok... But they should also increase their size. Look at the poor whales now... They look like baby's! They mus be really sad :-(

So please Klei & Capy just make them bigger!

1 hour ago, voyager156 said:

Klei & Capy listened to the fans suggestions and made whales (a little bit) stronger. That's ok... But they should also increase their size. Look at the poor whales now... They look like baby's! They mus be really sad :-(

So please Klei & Capy just make them bigger!

There small size bothers me since I saw them the first time....

I mean freaking Blue Whales are as big as Water Bulls in SW!?

That breaks my immersion so hard, that I have to sit in a corner and cry for half an hour...after that I am relieved enough again...until I see that the Palm Treeguards have no evil mustaches...man...today is a hard day T__T

Palm_Treeguard.png.c9280e2f399cc693fef0f---> Please Klapy...Capei...Klei and Capy...

make Whales atleast as big as the Tiger Shark and give them mustaches! Thanks for your sympathy.

I'll show myself out...

I agree we need a Pinocchio whale that can swallow your boat whole and you go to a whole new mini world... the Whale's Belly where you need to escape by lighting a very smokey pile just like in the movie. In return you get Figaro the cat who will follow you around like a baby small bird. 

5 hours ago, HeilerderWelten said:

There small size bothers me since I saw them the first time....

I mean freaking Blue Whales are as big as Water Bulls in SW!?

That breaks my immersion so hard, that I have to sit in a corner and cry for half an hour...after that I am relieved enough again...until I see that the Palm Treeguards have no evil mustaches...man...today is a hard day T__T

Palm_Treeguard.png.c9280e2f399cc693fef0f---> Please Klapy...Capei...Klei and Capy...

make Whales atleast as big as the Tiger Shark and give them mustaches! Thanks for your sympathy.

I'll show myself out...

it looks more like having a creepy smile...

Archived