Wolfgang getting killed while changing forms

12 hours ago, Dylan738 said:

This should be changed. Or is it supposed to happen anyway!? Wolfgang changing to/from any form can get instantly killed because he gets locked in place and then hit a lot.

I personally don't like that too, but Wolfgang is so stupidly strong, that it balances him atleast a bit more out.

You have to keep an eye of his stomach and his breakpoints, its really not to bad after some "training".

See it just as another disadvantage to balance his 2.0 damage multi, his 300 health and his inherit walking cane speed (1.25).

16 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

I thought he's invincible while transforming. Did this change in DST?

I was thinking the same thing, but I remember taking damage while transforming in DST, so I guess it was changed.

5 hours ago, HeilerderWelten said:

You can get staggered and just die, if you flee from hounds, beefalos, spiders, etc. ...

but I have no idea why Wolfgang should flee from anything. ^__^

Farming scales form dragonfly, gets locked in place, REKT.

Kiting something, gets locked in place, REKT.

Or even harvesting honey from bee boxes then turns into his wimpy form, REKT.

I'm honestly fine with that. You should be able to manipulate your and enemies' movement if you're in the middle of battle, so that they attack while you're out of their range, transforming.

Otherwise, just don't attack that Tentacle just before you hit 220 hunger (not that you should ever fight as Regular Wolfgang, since your main thing is being able to go Mighty, but okay).

And if you are being swarmed while transforming... You dun ***'d it up, kiddo.

Farming scales form dragonfly, gets locked in place, REKT.

Why would you fight Dragonfly with hunger below 290? You weren't prepared enough, take more food next time.

6 hours ago, PanAzej said:

I'm honestly fine with that. You should be able to manipulate your and enemies' movement if you're in the middle of battle, so that they attack while you're out of their range, transforming.

Otherwise, just don't attack that Tentacle just before you hit 220 hunger (not that you should ever fight as Regular Wolfgang, since your main thing is being able to go Mighty, but okay).

And if you are being swarmed while transforming... You dun ***'d it up, kiddo.

Why would you fight Dragonfly with hunger below 290? You weren't prepared enough, take more food next time.

The only thing that ever actually killed me while changing forms was merms gangbanging me when my hunger went to 100. I had lots of food, I was just trying to stretch it out.

On the side note, I think this happens to Woodie when he is coming back from werebeaver.

Archived