forum ranking (takin down)

I  

3 members have voted

1. 1. I

The whole forum is slowly being tweaked and adapted to our necessities by [MENTION=1]JoeW[/MENTION], he is constantly adding new functionalities and such. I'm sure he has something planned for the rankings, but you'll have to be patient.

I assume you mean the little green box? It takes about 100 rep points to get a second bar. The most I've ever seen someone with is 32 so, no one really ever made it. And [MENTION=8]Kevin[/MENTION]'s is gray, which means neutral (he has rep disabled for his account).

I think the main problem is that no one really uses the rep system enough for it to matter.

I assume you mean the little green box? It takes about 100 rep points to get a second bar. The most I've ever seen someone with is 32 so, no one really ever made it. And [MENTION=8]Kevin[/MENTION]'s is gray, which means neutral (he has rep disabled for his account).

I think the main problem is that no one really uses the rep system enough for it to matter.

Rep system? What rep system?

The green boxes , I asked about it with one of the moderators , and it is basically when someone has rep , the thing is the rep system is really hard to use currently , but it may be expanded , i'd love to have a full green bar , though I don't think people will want to rep me. I tried it, and not many people have much rep. Maybe rep should be a bigger thing on the forums , and maybe we'll start seeing people with more bars. If the rep required for more bars was lowered , we'd see people with a bigger variety of bars.

I can only come on the forums when Maxwell is asleep. so yeah...