Advice

Looks like an amazing base! Can't imagine what else it needs. I think it's awesome. Maybe add fireflies so that it looks bright and pretty at night? :D

My base only has two turbo farm plots, a bee box, a caged bird and five chests. I don't have a crockpot at all. Never made one. It's a self-imposed rule, I want to survive with as little as possible. I'm now on Day 302. Hope to make it a year and then I'll restart with a new world.

What's your goal?

It does have fireflys :p They look awesome at night plus i have like a death pit were i kill hounds at night lower on screen there is a second fireplace and like 100 hounds teeth at least chillin on the floor ^^ I have 30 grass tuffs 10 saplings and some effigies off to the left as well. As for my goal i want to keep surviving for as long as possible hopefully more hounds come as the day count goes on, at the moment I own them and don't even have any traps set up :p

Want me to put up some pics of night time and my death pit?

Edited by Arctic Flog

Ok here it is

post-7572-1376459029228_thumb.jpg

The traps are purly decorative they havnt been reset for ages. When hounds come at night they run straight for the meat im standing on (I think you can see it) Its a stack of 10 so if im slow i still have time but when they come i just spam click them until there dead because once you kill one it drops monster meat which they follow and well you get the picture :) Its not the best way but i hate standing in a ring of traps waiting till day

lol the last 5 krampus i killed don't hit me any time.

and i just follow him and trapped him with the end of the island.

When I hit them after the pan flute, they always hit me :( ~

I often get krampus with killing birds, I killed him on day one by kiting XD he hit me once but i dodge the rest, he didn't drop anything useful besides charcoal :/

I never tried to kite them because they are so easy to kill and I'm always afraid to make them flee...

You can use the bird trick to summon him.

For kill, just use the pan flute and attack him to the death (Better use the logsuit, he'll hit you once,at least)

So if i bust out log suit football helmet spike and as Soon as he shows up pan flute him, can i just spam click him and hell die pretty quick?

So if i bust out log suit football helmet spike and as Soon as he shows up pan flute him, can i just spam click him and hell die pretty quick?

No. 1 Spear/Spike is necessary. The logsuit always helps, but if you have enough hp or kite him you will not need it.

You can see here.

Seen to this video i guess when he sleeps and get up he try to defend hinself.

And when we trap in the end of the island, he is still thinkin of run and not defense.

So.. if u have a small island like mine just run and trap they. if have a big island use the pan flute.

=P

1. Use a hammer to clear that used up Meat Effigy on your tooth trap picture.

2. Put some ice box next to Crock Pot.

3. Lay down some turf and roads.

4. Set up pig establishment.

5. Set up silk farm.

6. Get yourself a horn and corral some Beefalos.