decided to pop up here again

Rabbitfist

if anyone even remembers me. 

so yeah, instead of playing Don't Starve, i played some weird japanese bullet hell game series

called Touhou and became part of its extremely weird fandom...

but yeah, with Shipwrecked there, i have a reason to be back here that is not lurking around in the off-topic section 

(and i found Touhou character mods \(°^°)/ )

so how have you guys been doing?

• Developer

Pretty fine, thanks for asking.

I've been Moderately happy this past few days, and recently got all common, classy and spiffy DST skin items.

Still have to check out SW's latest update, though.
I still haven't unlocked Wilbur!!

And you, have you gotten your hands on the DLC already or did you still not have the chance to check it out?

5 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Moderately happy

boo.gif.6b4e228e8538d8dc63cdd21f63224621

6 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I suggest not going through the trouble of doing it legit trust me finding him on the darn ocean drove me insane considering how much there is and how small the setpiece for him is. Worst part is probably the fact that he spawned literally in the last little piece of shallow ocean i haven't uncoverd.

7 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Pretty fine, thanks for asking.

I've been Moderately happy this past few days, and recently got all common, classy and spiffy DST skin items.

Still have to check out SW's latest update, though.

And you, have you gotten your hands on the DLC already or did you still not have the chance to check it out?

i actually did. i really like it altough i took a little break from it.

good thing you are happy right now, i hope it will stay a while like that for you.

• Developer
1 minute ago, Mr.P said:

boo.gif.6b4e228e8538d8dc63cdd21f63224621

I never were good with jokes.

1 minute ago, Mr.P said:

I suggest not going through the trouble of doing it legit trust me finding him on the darn ocean drove me insane considering how much there is and how small the setpiece for him is. Worst part is probably the fact that he spawned literally in the last little piece of shallow ocean i haven't uncoverd.

I was considering cheating him into my character roster... I don't know why though, but I feel bad for cheating in chars that aren't unlocked by XP points... though I might, if worst comes to worst.

45 minutes ago, Rabbitfist said:

So how have you guys been doing?

Hi, I'm a relatively new member here so I don't really remember you ^^' it's good to see an older member return to the forums :)

31 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

What is the shadow ocean anyway? Does it look different than the rest of the ocean? How do you even find something like that? I only even got as far as obtaining the crown through befriending monkeys.

23 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Hi, I'm a relatively new member here so I don't really remember you ^^' it's good to see an older member return to the forums :)

What is the shadow ocean anyway? Does it look different than the rest of the ocean? How do you even find something like that? I only even got as far as obtaining the crown through befriending monkeys.

he means a tiny bit of the world that was undiscovered on the map ^^

9 hours ago, Mack18853 said:

welcome back

it's been a while

oh hello Mack. i also remember you, how are you doing?

7 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Oh! Oh! Oh! I know you!

Come in, 'come back, have a seat, have some tea, let's chat!

hello Mobbstar. sorry that i don't remember you and i always appreciate the cup of tea!

Archived