A heartfelt dream

Good lord what if he could build dams in shallow water...

I think it's a cute idea, though I would limit it to shallow water only, and he would die if his beaver form ran out. I think this would be better in some kind of deep woods edition of don't starve, which would have rivers and lakes as opposed to salt water oceans.

I've been thinking for a while that an expansion or sequel like that would have those huge trees (like in British Columbia), foxes, regular brown or black bears, real wolves, eagles, porcupines, eagles, salmon... And now beavers. I ship it, I need it, Klei take my money.

1 hour ago, ruthlace said:

Good lord what if he could build dams in shallow water...

I think it's a cute idea, though I would limit it to shallow water only, and he would die if his beaver form ran out. I think this would be better in some kind of deep woods edition of don't starve, which would have rivers and lakes as opposed to salt water oceans.

I've been thinking for a while that an expansion or sequel like that would have those huge trees (like in British Columbia), foxes, regular brown or black bears, real wolves, eagles, porcupines, eagles, salmon... And now beavers. I ship it, I need it, Klei take my money.

This would actually be a really cool expansion pack...

Like, you could either go down the route of destroying the trees for resources or leaving them there and working with nature for food and stuff. If the animals interacted closely with the trees, it would be a very interesting challenge that would be much different to the 'mine everything on the map' approach that people normally take in Don't Starve.

4 minutes ago, TheKingofSquirrels said:

OMG YES PLEASE KLEI

Not only is it fun, but also it makes sense, because you know...HE IS GOD DAMNED BEAVER. Also, Woody is kinda awful to play as in Shipwrecked. The issues with transforming on a boat is a nightmare.  

I may not be one to speak here but...

Has anyone told you that your profile picture is very disturbing...?

Beavers are indeed aquatic. Would be extra funny if you had the opportunity to build a sea lodge or dam only while as a beaver after consuming enough logs, and even funnier if Woodie or Lucy could interact with it with something like "I have a feeling I did this" or "Yup, this has curse written all over it. In teeth marks."

Archived