Wilbur the Wrangler

I haven't played as any of the other characters and I'm afraid that if I start a new game I'll lose my previous progress.

What I am getting at really is that, the character's 'voices', are they all the same instrument, but different pitches? Different instruments?

AND MOST IMPORTANLY:

How would Wilbur (a.k.a. Wyatt/Wade (identity crisis)) sound?

If it was by instrument, I'd say fiddle (a violin played in country/folk music), but the mid. notes, strings D & A.

A quote from naipseht:

"Maxwell seems to be represented by an oboe, Wilson a clarinet, Willow a flute, Wendy a piccolo, and Wolfgang a tuba"

That's just his opinion though (not saying it's wrong).

I was trying to keep it "classical/orchestral" or whatever the term is, like he mentioned. I was thinking where would you mostly find these instruments playing together with what genre, that's why I said violin.

For Wilbur I'd have to say harmonica.

But harmonica would be better. :D I love the sound they make! I have one actually.

Edited by FaithSDK

I have a harmonica too. They are my second favorite instrument while the first is Violin.

I really like your character. I'm looking forward to slay[Aka, play] this person too, once the darkness hugs him<3.

Oh, I can only dream~ That would probably be the best thing that can ever happen to me in my whole entire life.

If they do, they don't even need to credit me, just seeing something of mine "come to life" is good enough.

Yeah.. I have a fan character too... The problem is i'm so terrible at drawing in Don't Starve style. And Manga. Basically everything is screwed. And i really want people of my fan character to be heard.

I'll give you some hints.

It's a she.

Unlike other characters, she is red haired.

And her name is Lucy, but when i realized the characters name start in W, (And probably has to,) I decided to call her Wilma. But in my view she will always be ''Lucky Lucy''.

Yeah, but i hope Wilbur will also get added. Look forward to what Maxwell [Aka Klei.] will say.

Wallace!, awesome name!,... wyatt and the other names sound really cool though!

Cool art btw!, keep the good work and perseverance, if everything goes well if would be really cool to have this character with some suitable features.

Edit: Now that i think about it, Woody would fit so good! ...(And he has a snake in his boot) haha, though I just saw that its already in the name´s list i think. Grr

Still hoping for one day where they make 3 of my ´perfect´ characters, I already have them in my mind, I think I should just grab a paper and a pencil and give it a try! hehe

Wuz - The Sportsmanlike (thinking about Usain bolt -> Wusain... or something)

Wall - (Law backwards) The Judge (With a gavel and all!)

Woney - The Seller /Salesman (That´s right, (M)Woney $$$, With his briefcase and stuff)

Edited by Ghostbulla
New Ideas!

Wallace!, awesome name!,... wyatt and the other names sound really cool though!

Cool art btw!, keep the good work and perseverance, if everything goes well if would be really cool to have this character with some suitable features.

Edit: Now that i think about it, Woody would fit so good! ...(And he has a snake in his boot) haha, though I just saw that its already in the name´s list i think. Grr

Still hoping for one day where they make 3 of my ´perfect´ characters, I already have them in my mind, I think I should just grab a paper and a pencil and give it a try! hehe

Wuz - The Sportsmanlike (thinking about Usain bolt -> Wusain... or something)

Wall - (Law backwards) The Judge (With a gavel and all!)

Woney - The Seller /Salesman (That´s right, (M)Woney $$$, With his briefcase and stuff)

Well, Woody is a name of an official concept character by Klei, I think he's suppose to be a lumberjack. I get your reference though, ;)

Good luck with your characters, too!

Guys, guys, should I list all of his responses when examining/attacking?

Do all the characters say everything differently or only certain things?

I wish there was somewhere they listed all of the current responses. Or there is and I don't know where.

I like that character idea,but why not a nativeamerican?All characters from the game are caucasion..some chinesse,afro-american and native-american would add ethnic variety..(is only a sugerence..)

Other sugerence is the same character,with a look more like David Crockett than a cowboy..(with a bunny hat..XD)