[H] Ball Gown / Formal Jacket / Valkyrie Armor [W] Any elegant BP that i dont own or any GoH i dont own

FAQ:

Q: Wow you have so many items, can you add more because you have so many?

A: No, just because i have a lot, does not mean im going to pay through the ass for what you have

-

Q: Will you do 2 distinguished for my 1 Elegant?

A: No i will not, but there possibly is a lot of other traders that will, check around forums, i dont 2:1 trade on high tier items.

-

Q: Where and how did you get all your items!!

A: i can shake my man boobs on webcam like a pro (i also have alot of friends who play DST who give me drops)

-

Q: Will i trade a bunch of classy/spiffy items instead of one of my distinguished?

A: If you have an Elegant that im yet to obtain and you prefer a vast array of low tier items, add me to chat. i cant say yes or no until i know exactly what your wanting

-

Q: What is the meaning of life?

A: Dont die. i worked that **** out before i was out of diapers, simple!

Trade Link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=5567726&token=LishvIEw

Hopefully that curbs a few of the questions i get, please, PLEASE do NOT add me to ask how i got all my items, im getting over explaining it, you will just get deleted and it makes me look like an grumpy old bugger.. which i am... but usually i can hide it.

Thanks for reading :)

4 minutes ago, t0panka said:

i can do 2 distinguished for 1 elegant anytime .)

t0panka just accused me of "raping kids for items" on steam, thus was promptly deleted from my list.

But here is a user that will 2:1 for u guys, so im leaving this asshats comment visible to show im not out to rip anyone. nor do i go and deliberately to and punk someone trade thread like t0panka likes too.

QUOTE:

10:05 AM - t0panka: i dont give a **** how much you **** kids for items dude

3 minutes ago, WriteOff said:

t0panka just accused me of "raping kids for items" on steam, thus was promptly deleted from my list.

But here is a user that will 2:1 for u guys, so im leaving this asshats comment visible to show im not out to rip anyone. nor do i go and deliberately to and punk someone trade thread like t0panka likes too.

QUOTE:

10:05 AM - t0panka: i dont give a **** how much you **** kids for items dude

t0panka is like "do you trade it for it? no? so f*** you dude, go **** kids like I do"

1 hour ago, WriteOff said:

i just said GG wanting so much from people and you get offended so quickly... just chill dude and don't attack me publicly because you have some problem with me (how about PM?) ... I didn't mean anything bad by that but yeah distinguished for elegant 1:1 is "****" dude (at least everyone calls bad trades like that)

OH and COOL that you posting our conversations (well one sentence picked from conversation) thats really mature from you but YES i said that ... i don't care how bad trades you do with kids

1 hour ago, Kaio17 said:

t0panka is like "do you trade it for it? no? so f*** you dude, go **** kids like I do"

i don't know what is behind those stars but it doesn't make sense + i never said that to you and i really don't know what problem you have with me to attack me publicly too O.o

• Developer

Alright guys, can we drop this already?

t0panka, follow your example and PM them if you have anything else to say to them. Let's drop this argument and get back on the topic of trading, without anyone offending each other/posting private messages of/regarding each other to avoid this thread getting locked, alright?

Archived