Don't Starve Just Desert

sooo... I have a dream, that one day, Wilson will be able to die and innumerable amount of times in all the varying ecosystems on the planet...

now that i've done my MLKjr part, i can get to the juicy deets.

I was talking with one of my good friends who started playing DS with me back in "Birds and the Bees" days, and I had a minor stroke (of genius and pleasure) from the possible future of Don't Starve... I saw the potential for there to be several more expansions in more of the varying climates this wonderful earth we live on emulates for the Don't Starve World. 

so, i wanted to throw out these names as my idea before they get taken by someone else, haha.

Don't Starve Just Desert (desert living at its finest)

Don't Starve Jungle Fever (the lion sleeps tonight?)

Don't Starve Snowed-in (mac tusks abound!)

PS... Klei should hire me to bounce idea's off of.. hehe

I want a more realistic world, a world where you travel north it will get colder and if you travel south it would get warmer. Of course winter and summer would still be there. But the winter would be worse in the north than the south. And don't forget the specific animals that would only appear in the north, like penguins, mac tusk etc

That's just something I dream of though.

4 hours ago, sirscrubbingtont said:

I want a more realistic world, a world where you travel north it will get colder and if you travel south it would get warmer. Of course winter and summer would still be there. But the winter would be worse in the north than the south. And don't forget the specific animals that would only appear in the north, like penguins, mac tusk etc

That's just something I dream of though.

Whoa, that's backwards to how things work here (South is colder and North is warmer) but that would be interesting to try. Maybe someone can make a mod.

15 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Whoa, that's backwards to how things work here (South is colder and North is warmer) but that would be interesting to try. Maybe someone can make a mod.

well... I'm pretty sure vanilla and ROG DS is an emulation of the Northern Hemisphere, so it would work to make the further north you go to be colder... but then i think we'd be getting a little too picky. Once DSS and DS are linked the DS world is primed for completion by adding in the other regions (arctic, antarctic?, tropical jungle, desert, maybe even tundra?)...

SO MUCH MORE ROOM FOR ACTIVITIES! 

ITkZwvY.gif

Archived