Theory at the maniac laughs people hear at night

Ok so, I have a theory about these maniac laughs people sometimes hear at night.

Now, people who heard that laugh, tell me:

In which biome have you heard it?

What Day was it?

Have you dug up any graves?

Were graves near your campfire?

Did the moon bar show a full moon?

My theory (actually somebody told me that) is that around day 100 maxwell re-appears at your spawnpoint and you can then ask him to help you leave this world. He would then start fighting you, and about what I've been told noone has ever beaten him. Maybe the laugh indicates maxwell came out of the dirt again?

And I'm also too much of a wimp to figure that out myself, and I'm not at day 100 yet

Edited by HandsomeDevil

My theory (actually somebody told me that) is that around day 100 maxwell re-appears at your spawnpoint and you can then ask him to help you leave this world. He would then start fighting you, and about what I've been told noone has ever beaten him. Maybe the laugh indicates maxwell came out of the dirt again?

And I'm also too much of a wimp to figure that out myself, and I'm not at day 100 yet

Lol, either you're trying to troll us or someone trolled you hard, my friend.

Why would it be trolling? Obviously Maxwell is the demon but nothing happens after he put you there. It's interesting to think he does SOMETHING later in the game.

Why would it be trolling? Obviously Maxwell is the demon but nothing happens after he put you there. It's interesting to think he does SOMETHING later in the game.

If someone is claiming something did happen like that they're most likely lying. At this point there is no story which is why its called free play.

I was completely serious with this.

Someone told me this (being serious) and since there's a big mystery about this laugh and maxwell, this combination seemed quite interesting.

After all it's just a THEORY.