Notifications not working?

Mobbstar

I have a new concern: For some reason I'm getting notified of not-followed threads? Maybe I accidentally set some switch the wrong way, but I don't think I subscribed to ShipWrecked things....

EDIT: Weird, mena's new topic didn't do this. Also, WHERE ARE THOSE DANG SETTINGS?! I don't want to know whether people like my content, I'll share it anyways! :p

EDIT2: Yeah it's fixed. Fixing as things pop up, eh?

1 minute ago, MenaAthena said:

In a somewhat related topic I can't seem to find my status updates. Were they ever carried over, or have I just not looked in the right place?

They weren't carried over by the looks of it. Neither were spoilers nor quotations.

Some of these things might pop back up in a little bit. The upgrade isn't completely done. There still a good 12 or more hours of converting that is going on in the background. (I believe status updates will come back, as well as attachments, I don't believe anything will be lost) I hope... 

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

Some of these things might pop back up in a little bit. The upgrade isn't completely done. There still a good 12 or more hours of converting that is going on in the background. (I believe status updates will come back, as well as attachments, I don't believe anything will be lost) I hope... 

Ain't no hassle, chief.

Just now, JoeW said:

I changed up some of the default notifications because there were a lot turned on by default. Can you check your settings and confirm for me that you have notifications turned on for status updates?

Someone I follow posts a new status. (yes)

7 minutes ago, JoeW said:

I changed up some of the default notifications because there were a lot turned on by default. Can you check your settings and confirm for me that you have notifications turned on for status updates?

Yep. That setting is turned on.

Archived