[TWO BUGS IN A ROW] Planted on the sea and friendly ships

YEP, two bugs in a row in less than 2 minutes.

first was when I removed a lureplant from near my camp, and sailed with it, I thought I had the plant option, so I though about trying and...

post-688791-0-36257700-1451962649_thumb.

This happened

Second bug, the clockwork boat knights(floaty boaty knight) appeared 1 minute later after that lureplant happening

The first one attacked me but, the other two, kind of...stayed there, chilling like not even caring I was murdering their pal.

post-688791-0-80236100-1451962765_thumb.

That is me playing and fooling around them because they just don't care about my existance, by the time I took that screenshot I had spun around them about 3 to 4 times.

Those are not big bugs and stuff, but they are kind of, funny to see, but at the same time just left my face with a big 'what the hell' expression.

I've had that happen with the knights before. They don't seem to always aggro properly.

Yeah they will have to fix that, I will live them chilling there to see what happens, the same for the lureplant, I wonder if eyeplants will pop from the water too.

The floaty boaty knights not being aggressive is a common thing. Re-logging sometimes fixes it, sometimes it doesn't. Having the option to plant/place things on the ocean is definitely something I've seen, but it's never actually allowed me to do so.. That's an odd one you've found there!

• Developer
18 minutes ago, NeoDeusMachina said:

Kinda old but I thought I'd report it anyway since it's not exactly the same bug as the one mentionned in the OP. In the OP, it was said that lureplants could be planted in water, but they can also spawn there naturally

Yeah, that bug has already been reported in the bug tracker and is probably already being taken care of :)

Don't forget to post any other bug reports you might have on the Shipwrecked Bug Tracker, but remember to check before to see if that bug hasn't already been reported.

Did you know that if you leave a tree guard alone long enough it will become friendly and will walk around and you can walk up to him 

And as long as you don't attack him or chop down a tree near him he will be friendly 

I even had a tree guard as a friend and I had to defend him from catcoons and pigs ☺

I tried to get him to go to sleep so he wouldn't get killed so I planted trees around him and when I did that he would wave his hands in the air and cheer then go to sleep but then I would find him awake again 

I tried this multiple times 

1 hour ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Yeah, that bug has already been reported in the bug tracker and is probably already being taken care of :)

Don't forget to post any other bug reports you might have on the Shipwrecked Bug Tracker, but remember to check before to see if that bug hasn't already been reported.

Woops! I did use the search function, but I might have been in the SW early access subforum! I'll make sure to check in the SW bug tracker subforum next time, which I didn't know even existed until now! Thanks for the info =)

Archived