Clothing Trading Depot: Get rid of those double drops for new swag!

Ledia

1 hour ago, Rily said:

Hi, I'm looking for the riding boots, green pants, black booties and maybe sandals. 
I have steam guard but I can wait, oh and I have the Wolfgang survivor set too, if someone is interested

Trade link

I will happily offer my sandals, possibly other things too (just not the boots, I don't have them). Are any of your distinguished outfits up for grabs for something? My trade link (Steam Guard eliminating the hold) is here. Who do you main if you're getting rid of Wolfgang?

2 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

I will happily offer my sandals, possibly other things too (just not the boots, I don't have them). Are any of your distinguished outfits up for grabs for something? My trade link (Steam Guard eliminating the hold) is here. Who do you main if you're getting rid of Wolfgang?

I play Wilson and Wx78, I want almost every skin related to them, from my inventory just the cool shadow clothes and the fanged firepit are sacred, I could trade everything else

1 hour ago, Rily said:

I play Wilson and Wx78, I want almost every skin related to them, from my inventory just the cool shadow clothes and the fanged firepit are sacred, I could trade everything else

Do you do cross-tier trades too? Like a classy for two commons?

1 hour ago, Arlesienne said:

Do you do cross-tier trades too? Like a classy for two commons?

Hey buddy, are you interested in the wolfgang head? I'm about to change it, 5 minutes

edit: forget it, the head is available again if you want it

1 hour ago, Rily said:

Hey buddy, are you interested in the wolfgang head? I'm about to change it, 5 minutes

edit: forget it, the head is available again if you want it

I have "unpopular" heads, for Wes and Willow, but one of my roleplayers loves Wolfgang and Christmas is coming, so... yes. If you'd like to discuss this, I'd be glad to.

1 hour ago, Arlesienne said:

I have "unpopular" heads, for Wes and Willow, but one of my roleplayers loves Wolfgang and Christmas is coming, so... yes. If you'd like to discuss this, I'd be glad to.

Tell me what You Can And what you cant trade

2 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Tell you out of elegants, I guess?

excluding your survivor willow and your goh wes I'll accept gladly any of them, I would like to get rid off the full set but you already have the body, make your offer if you agree, and tell me about the booties and green pants 

2 minutes ago, Rily said:

excluding your survivor willow and your goh wes I'll accept gladly any of them, I would like to get rid off the full set but you already have the body, make your offer if you agree, and tell me about the booties and green pants 

When it comes to elegant heads, I can't part with either shadow and Willow's GoH. I've ben using the booties for long enough to decide I don't desperately need them, so they're up for grabs. As for the green pants... Suggest something. I use clothes for my RPG, first and foremost, so practical stuff, more aged than the modern things like T-shirts, is preferred. And if you want some distinguished or two-three spiffies for Patched Bodysuit, it should be alright, I can have a gift for friends then :).

4 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

When it comes to elegant heads, I can't part with either shadow and Willow's GoH. I've ben using the booties for long enough to decide I don't desperately need them, so they're up for grabs. As for the green pants... Suggest something. I use clothes for my RPG, first and foremost, so practical stuff, more aged than the modern things like T-shirts, is preferred. And if you want some distinguished or two-three spiffies for Patched Bodysuit, it should be alright, I can have a gift for friends then :).

ok, your cool shadow clothes are tradeable?, how about my Wolfgang set for your triumphant Wes set? , please make a offer with your demands, I can't because my limited account, or give me a trade link

Just now, Rily said:

ok, your cool shadow clothes are tradeable?, how about my Wolfgang set for your triumphant Wes set? , please make a offer with your demands, I can't because my limited account, or give me a trade link

Right, almost forgot limited accounts cannot start trades normally, sorry! The link is still here anyway in case you want it for some future use and I'm off to offer you a trade, which you're welcome to counter. As mentioned previously, shadow/triumphant heads, I use on a regular basis, so until I happen to be blessed by Lady Luck or @nome, or whoever grants skinning wishes, and get them duplicated, I need to take care of them ;). And you've got Cool Shadow Clothes yourself, so we're both fortunate enough :D.

10 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Right, almost forgot limited accounts cannot start trades normally, sorry! The link is still here anyway in case you want it for some future use and I'm off to offer you a trade, which you're welcome to counter. As mentioned previously, shadow/triumphant heads, I use on a regular basis, so until I happen to be blessed by Lady Luck or @nome, or whoever grants skinning wishes, and get them duplicated, I need to take care of them ;). And you've got Cool Shadow Clothes yourself, so we're both fortunate enough :D.

got it, I was thinking in a gift for a friend but then I'll take your survivor Wes and for the body I think I saw a duplicated shadow dress, looks like you don't have it anymore or I need sleep more often, your exquisite Canadian jacket, patchwork quilt or shadow armor are available?, if not I would like that striking tuxedo

I am new to DST and recently this forum was recommended to me, and I'm trying to collect some items. I have 240 Dota 2 items and only 12 DST items. looking to trade for DST items. mainly looking for Campfire/Backpacks/Rucksack but am open to anything. i know its not much as far as DST items but you gotta start somewhere right? XD

Offer a trade to Onii...

DST.PNG

7 hours ago, Onii said:

I am new to DST and recently this forum was recommended to me, and I'm trying to collect some items. I have 240 Dota 2 items and only 12 DST items. looking to trade for DST items. mainly looking for Campfire/Backpacks/Rucksack but am open to anything. i know its not much as far as DST items but you gotta start somewhere right? XD

Offer a trade to Onii...

DST.PNG

Just so you know only one of the Fire Pit skins is tradable (The 'Fanged Firepit'). The other two are loyal skins one being the 'Bottomless pit' which was given to those who took part in the beta the other is the 'Mini Monument' which is acquired through owning DS+ the ROG DLC. 

Also it might be because I'm on mobile but your trade link doesn't seem to work

8 hours ago, Onii said:

Offer a trade to Onii...

DST.PNG

Thanks once again for the backpack trade :).

35 minutes ago, isthisworkingnow said:

Just so you know only one of the Fire Pit skins is tradable (The 'Fanged Firepit'). The other two are loyal skins one being the 'Bottomless pit' which was given to those who took part in the beta the other is the 'Mini Monument' which is acquired through owning DS+ the ROG DLC. 

Also it might be because I'm on mobile but your trade link doesn't seem to work

I don't want to step out of line, but as I traded with @Onii, I have their profile link, it's public and even with the trade link ready like on mine, so I suppose it's fine: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066170853

Sorry i see what you mean with the trade link

Profile page:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066170853

Trade link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=105905125&token=2JDGJlQY

18 hours ago, Onii said:

Offer a trade to Onii...

DST.PNG

1 hour ago, Onii said:

@isthisworkingnow is this working now?  I couldn't resist.

Incidentally, I have a spare forever-green backpack (and a trade hold) that I'd like to trade for either a navy buckle bag or yellow silk robes.

Hi again, I'm looking for a blue buckled backpack, I could trade a green rucksack for it, or maybe a yellow trench coat, I need the blue buckled backpack to complete my spiffy backpacks collection so please don't ask for the rest of my backpacks
Trade link
I have some worthless distinguished and 1 head but the cool shadow clothes and the fanged firepit are out of discussion

Edit: I got that backpack, thanks to Henz, now I'm looking for the blue regular backpack, the offer now is a blue rucksack, a yellow trench coat or the Toga

Edit 2: I'm done, my spiffy backpacks collection is complete, thanks to everyone, I'll get more spiffy dupes now so I'll back

Just now, Rily said:

Hi again, I'm looking for a blue buckled backpack, I could trade a green rucksack for it, or maybe a yellow trench coat, I need the blue buckled backpack to complete my spiffy backpacks collection so please don't ask for the rest of my backpacks
Trade link
I have some worthless distinguished and a head but the cool shadow clothes and the fanged firepit are out of discussion

And you're not cradling the toga like a newborn babe???

Archived