The High Court of Melondom

T4T3RGR3NAD3R

WELCOME TO MELONDOM  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes.
    • Yes.

I'm considering making the melon stream air every other week. This would give me more flexibility in real life, more time to advertise and get a guest for the stream, and would, most excitingly, allow me to run things like art a/o writing contests and roleplays, and perhaps dabble in a bit of shenaniganization myself. What do you guys think? If you want me to keep it every week, please provide a suggestion on how to improve the stream a/o Melondom. If you support the change, feel free to make suggestions anyway. :D

Oh, what's this? Some kind of Melon Kingdom? What a wildly intriguing and thought provoking concept! Wowee! Anyway, stream is tomorrow, and I want your general advice. I won't pretend that stream updates aren't the only thing bumping this thread up, or that people don't really watch the stream. What I want to know is if I should let this die or not. If people aren't interested in Melonry, I can certainly accept that. If you think this should continue, then please share any ideas on how to improve this thread a/o the stream. I was considering an rp which I would animate with lego stop motion and narrate at the end of each week. I would call it Melons and Dragons or something like that. As you may have read, the stream may become every other week. If any of this interests you, or if not, I appreciate your feedback. Thank you ro those who have Meloned with me for these past few months, and may the Melon be with you. :D

1 hour ago, T4T3RGR3NAD3R said:

I was considering an rp which I would animate with lego stop motion and narrate at the end of each week.

I was actually also thinking of an RP kind of DST playthrough...

How would the Lego Stop Motion work in a live stream? (I don't know how it works basically... educate me oh Melon Lord O__O)

7 hours ago, Asparagus said:

I was actually also thinking of an RP kind of DST playthrough...

How would the Lego Stop Motion work in a live stream? (I don't know how it works basically... educate me oh Melon Lord O__O)

Stop motion is basically a really fast slideshow that creates an illusion of motion. Think of a flpbook of images that looks like it's moving when you turn the pages fast enough. It would probably be something I worked on outside of the stream, and maybe premiered on the stream.

11 hours ago, T4T3RGR3NAD3R said:

The upcoming stream this Friday will feature MikeyMusic!

> Your livestream account will be hacked. <

Join us in our darknet at 192.168.15.255:2086

We are anonymelon.

We are no religion.

We do not foozle.

We do not fondue.

Respect us. plz

Because melnone of us are as cool and refreshing as mall-on us.

1 hour ago, geni0529 said:

If I can find a really funny moment of the stream ill animate it ;) But im not going through all the streams and looking so if anyone remembers any really funny part tell me what stream.

I would be honored

1 hour ago, Mobbstar said:

We are anonymelon.

We are no religion.

We do not foozle.

We do not fondue.

Respect us. plz

K

On 2/16/2016 at 7:27 PM, Mobbstar said:

This is a criminal offense according to the Melon Tablet.

Citing stripe 143, seed #19

It's a criminal offense.

As I'm writing this, our best hackers are tracking you down and our secret agents are on their way. See you in the melon jail.

2 hours ago, Cyde042 said:

It's a criminal offense.

180px-Illegal.gifYOU GOOFS AREN'T USELESS, HUH? WEED UNU RTU.

I mean, c'mon. Your "best hackers" can happily track us down as much as they want to, we prepared for that. They should rather make an instant-rollback system or something to undo the inevitable damage and shenanigans.

40 minutes ago, Jules said:

We have a jail?

Not a truly restricting one, probably not anytime soon. ;-)

The comet is ready to crash into the melon stream. You had better cancel the event or.. uh... actually, as dark as this software is, it won't prevent the stream and won't affect melons. Maybe I should get a different one really quickly. Yeah, that's a good idea. DankComet keylogger is dankerous!

On 2/16/2016 at 11:27 AM, Mobbstar said:

We are anonymelon.

We are no religion.

We do not foozle.

We do not fondue.

Respect us. plz

Archived