As done as possible for me -FORUM TAKEOVER-

This is not twitch plays Don't Starve, no anarchy allowed here. :wilsoncj:

Stfu. You insulted me! Cause I'm an anarcho communist.

Anarchy = order

The UnionGaming though... Vote ban to him is how anarchy would work here I guess.

^ I explained this in another thread.

Exaplin what? What thread?

@everyone else wait... Why do people NEVER use the block system? Or if they do, why not at moments like these? Just block him and voila; no more annoyong threads and posts for yah! Just USE IT!

Exaplin what? What thread?

@everyone else wait... Why do people NEVER use the block system? Or if they do, why not at moments like these? Just block him and voila; no more annoyong threads and posts for yah! Just USE IT!

Let me copy paste it for you...

My brother was on my account and he's 10... so hate me but it won't change my life.

Let me copy paste. t for you...

My brother was on my account and he's 10... so hate me but it won't change my life.

Hmm... The little brother excuse, ei? Where have I heard that before...?

Also, if you don't want him (if he exists or if he actually is the one behind this) to flood with your account, how about you LOG OFF?! Or if he knows your pass, how about you CHANGE IT?!

So there. No more excuses!

I keep it logged in cus my pc is on 24/7 on Steam and I log in via steam..

Seriously dude, stop being such a lazy ass; log off whenever you go off and log back in when you need to. Otherwise I'M definitely blocking you and many others will too. And I'm sorry to say this, but you'll probably get a bunch of warning points for flooding. Stop making excuses and stop trying to justify the flooding. Your account is the problem, so deal with it, k?

I have to say I agree with XirmiX here. You should either log off your account when you're done or talk to you brother and/or parents so he doesn't do this again. If you don't, odds are your little brother is going to get you into a lot of trouble, maybe even banned.

Archived