Craftable Frosty the Snowman during winter.post-3223-13764590012118_thumb.jpgMaterials3 Snow turf (UPDATED)1 Carrot3 Charcoal1 Top HatFrosty the snowman wakes up at night and patrols around. Attacks anything in sight including players. Meat is spawned around snowman in the morning.Frosty the snowman avoids fire pit lit areas.Frosty the snowman last for 3 days leaving behind a Top hat.Frosty the snowman melts in a day if it is not winterEdit: changed the picure to a less gruesome one ;)

Edited by Captain Potato

Whoops..sorry!That did not occur to me at all :/ ...Is it weird that I did not find it gruesome? gosh..think I have been desensitized..

Yeah, I think it is a bit gruesome to put on the forums, that's the first thing I thought when I opened up the spoiler, at least put a warning as it is against the ToC for a reason as not only do some people dislike gore, but a recent poll showed that there are a lot of 0-15 year olds playing Don't Starve and since they participated in the poll, browsing the forum.

Craftable Frosty the Snowman during winter.Materials3 Snow turf (UPDATED)1 Carrot3 Charcoal1 Top Hat

While I wouldn't mind seeing sticks added for arms, as CaptKnuckles suggested, that might make the crafting recipe too large as 4 different resources really is the maximum. I assume the 3rd charcoal is for the mouth, as the other two are for the eyes? I agree with using the pitchfork (as odd as that sounds) to collect snow for the snowman.

Frosty the snowman wakes up at night and patrols around.

Hmm. Nah... for the crafting formula that really makes it too easy. How about they serve as decoys against hounds and spiders? Or maybe instead of just the normal Top Hat you need to dig up a "special" top hat from a grave...?

Attacks anything in sight including players.

Why are we building him again...? :pI would hate to build him near my camp, being working on something and then aggro him. But if you build him far away what's the purpose of its patrolling?

Meat is spawned around snowman in the morning.

I can see where this comes from... but during the night only spiders are really "up and about", so wouldn't it be monster meat?

Frosty the snowman avoids fire pit lit areas.

Makes sense. It should avoid fire pits and log fires.

Frosty the snowman last for 3 days leaving behind a Top hat.Frosty the snowman melts in a day if it is not winter

I suggest that maybe if you try to build it on any day, but a winter day, it melts within 1-2 "hours" (i.e. very quickly). That way he would be best associated with winter.