PALMTREEGUARDS?!

guys... we completely forgot to talk about their LOOOOOOOT O_O

their palm leaves should drop... and be used to make wings! AND THEN YOU CAN FLY JUST LIKE TERRARIA

Actually, they could make some pretty fricken good shade for the summer! especially for the BEACH where it's going to be 2x hotter! D':

They rarely drop a tiki mask that floats around you and summons crates with fruit in it.

YEEE and those fruit... they give you extra lives when you eat 100 of them! yup yup new life mechanic! and also, new attack ability whenever the mask is around! THE SPIN! totally not ripping off the greatest platformer character of all time

• Developer

enlighten me sir english teacher

edit: Do any of your pupils use this forum xD

I can't give you the exact code right now 'cause I'm not at my PC, but Klei put 1 or 2 extra lines in code that say that when you hit the cave tentacle *I don't remember if you hit it with something or not, just bare-handed : P* it should "call Cthulhu and spawn it.

Heh, I found that a cool easter egg.

BOOPER DOOPER, they are coming for that pooper o_o

all of the palmtreeguards.... you bettah run! ALL OF YE!! AHAHAHAHA ok... I'm getting a little off-track here...

Seriously though, it'd be cool if the palmtreeguards had katanas! That would be a rare loot and AMAZING weapon ingame! amirite?

Ahem, THE FINAL PRODUCT

This is the greatest art I've ever seen... you've clearly captured the palmtreeguard's TRUE form... and managed to grace our ever wondering eyes with it's presence! This is so lifelike, so real, so BEAUTIFUL... That it is almost as if he's standing in the room with us... We cry now with tears of joy for your hard work, gary... You've done good, son, real good... You're maybe even the best there is out there... We salute you now for your hard work and valiant effort in captivating this audience with your wondrous piece of artwork... And also for being able to come face to face with one of these monsters with out being killed! You are the new definition of BRAVERY, CHIVALRY, and HONOR!

Thank You...

Archived