What about guns?

I think it would be cool if they added something like old pistols, hunting shotguns and rifles. Not fully automatic rifles, or modern pistols, no no. Im talking about real old guns, something like Terraria and stuff. BTW, awesome game! Im really enjoying it!

Edited by Koolie

then also plz add ufo < alien type ) that hunts u down and kills u for firing to many bullets )

The alien thing isn't a bad idea actually but instead it should take the beefalo and leave crop circles and in a day or 2 the beefalo returns, wearing a satellite dish on its head.

About the only kind of gun I could see working in this game is maybe a flintlock blunderbuss. The chief reason being that a good old fashioned blunderbuss can turn anything that will fit down the barrel into ammunition.

About the only kind of gun I could see working in this game is maybe a flintlock blunderbuss. The chief reason being that a good old fashioned blunderbuss can turn anything that will fit down the barrel into ammunition.

I LIKE this ideaI can already imagine using a garden gnomes as a projectile.

Yeah, we're trying to decide whether we think bows would be OP, let alone guns. There have been multiple suggestions on this, I advise you to go and look at them and you will probably see why people dislike the idea.

Well, it's not real life though. You could have a bow much more powerful than a gun, in a game. Balance is all about how they make it.

Yeah, we're trying to decide whether we think bows would be OP, let alone guns. There have been multiple suggestions on this, I advise you to go and look at them and you will probably see why people dislike the idea.

Well if the guns implemented are flintlock weapons, you get one shot before having to reload, re-prime and aim. Hardly OP since in the middle of a hound attack, you cannot plonk down and reload. As for a bow it has a similar problem with aiming and drawing, it takes time and time is something you don't have plenty of in the middle of a fight.

Other than that, explain how bows would be really different than the darts that are already in the game :)