Get rid of "epic fight music" when killing butterflies

I don't know, man. You ever fight a butterfly? They will mess you up.

It's why you never see anyone try to squish a butterfly. It's not because of some misguided notion of cuteness, it's because the few who have attempted to end a butterfly's life were later found dead, wrapped in a giant silk cocoon and being feasted upon by ravenous caterpillars.

nah, it's a balancing mechanic as to why the player does not drop meat on death, because it would allow the player to benefit even further from effigy use, when they're already kind of ridiculous.

No.It would drop morsel,because your tiny little character isn't fat as your average pig.Also,the morsel would be refused to be eaten by wilson.

Nah, i'm thinking programming the game to differentiate between 2 different kinds of morsels isn't gonna fly well. at the very least, I'd say the player could drop "strange meat" on death, it would be filling and heal a fair amount of HP, but you'd receive a HUGE hit to your sanity( when it's implemented), because hey, cannibalism. And you shouldn't be able to cook it or stuff it into a crockpot, the character should say "something doesn't feel quite right with this meat". Edited by qwerm
dunno how I missed that at first...

Nah, i'm thinking programming the game to differentiate between 2 different kinds of morsels isn't gonna fly well. at the very least, I'd say the player could drop "strange meat" on death, it would be filling and heal a fair amount of HP, but you'd receive a HUGE hit to your sanity( when it's implemented), because hey, cannibalism. And you shouldn't be able to cook it or stuff it into a crockpot, the character should say "something doesn't feel quite right with this meat".

You have been playing too much Fallout 3.Now,I ate that meat until i discovered it.Then,whoever gave me a sample was a head shorter.Hence,he missed a whole chunk of body!