Why does ice fling-0-matic throw fireballs?

when you say transistor do you mean electrical doodad.

Sorry, the prefab name was shorter and I defaulted to that one (I'm so used to them that I don't actually read most of their names by now and just look at the pictures O__O)

@Asparagus, It's no problem I was just confused also, reading is good for you don't look at the pictures. c:

Well, I have gotten used to the item descriptions already so it isn't much of a read... :D hahaha

Now Wickerbottom's books! Those are what I want to read! XD 

How does it work in DST compared to single player? What do the different modes do?

Basically the same thing... turn it on, it puts out fires and helps crops and plants "grow"

There is this thing... "Emergency mode". It's basically "Off" mode but can detect smoldering and turn on to put it out... but I haven't tried it out of fear... I kinda tested it with by burning a crop seed, when it burst into flames, the Fling-o-matic did nothing O__O

I guess it only detects smoldering r__r

Thank you.

I had it set to emergency mode, had a fire start and it did nothing (was fully charged).

Should it really be spamming snowballs constantly when on? Idon't remember it being this annoying..

Archived