Awesome DST drawing

Yeah, so my wife decided to draw us in DST as characters, and I gotta say, it's amazing, I'm wondering if I could contact a modder to make these come to life, that'd be awesome! (Seriously, my wife is amazing at drawing, and this blew me away! O_O)

post-485197-0-72065100-1430271251_thumb.

Moving on, any modders out there who'd be willing to turn our characters into don't starve together characters?

Could you write down the specifics of your characters? Like how much health, sanity, hunger, special abilities, limitations, and/or starting items they may or may not have? It would give modders an idea of what to do with them and if they think it's a good idea then they may make it happen... I'm not a modder but I do coding from time to time and it really helps if people are more specific on what they want :)

O___O

Could you write down the specifics of your characters? Like how much health, sanity, hunger, special abilities, limitations, and/or starting items they may or may not have? It would give modders an idea of what to do with them and if they think it's a good idea then they may make it happen... I'm not a modder but I do coding from time to time and it really helps if people are more specific on what they want :-)

O___O

Well, my wife starting with chester, and maybe the ability to tame wolves would be awesome, in my case, just higher sanity, hunger, health (like, 200 hunger, 225 sanity, 300 health, I'm abit chunky :razz:), and starting out with teir 2 craftability items would be awesome! (My wifes stats being about 175, 175, and 200) this is more meant for DST than it is DS anyways :p

Archived