The irritant of other people's play style

My pet peeves:

People who hate meatballs (1 monster meat and 3 ice can make meatballs and cheese winter)

People who take all the resources (twigs, grass) from spawn and leave shortly after

People who stay ghosts and never leave/noone revives them in survival servers

I do find them in tumble weeds all the clock works went to the base. They make me bring any gears I find in the tumble weed to them or I get banned.

Leave the server. Seriously. Any server where people force you to bring all your resources to the camp is a bad one. Yes you should share what you find and contribute, no you shouldn't be forced to give everything to the group and ask to use supplies you collected. If you found the gears, and there's already the essential equipment built (fridge, flingo if it's Spring/Summer), then they're yours to use as you want. An un-upgraded WX is pretty useless as a character, and if you aren't just going to leave or die after eating them then there isn't any reason not to let you have them at that point. Especially if you're the one who found them. If someone else is collecting gears you should ask, since they might be building a second flingomatic for somewhere else in the base. But other than that, any you personally find should be fair to eat.

Planting grass, bushes, saplings, trees, and everything else possible right next to the base, as well as each field pushing up against the others, then sprawling outside of Flingo range.

It's a giant fire hazard, not to mention the frame drop for some people caused by 1/8 of the map's resources being within the space of 2 or 3 screens.

I don't understand how people can kite enemies in DST! If I try to kite enemies in DST, then I'll end up taking more damage than I would if I tanked the thing. Even if my ping to a server is ~33, every 40-50 seconds or so I get rubberbanded back 8 meters, and that's not even slightly exaggerated!

Oh god, I hate it when people join, die instantly, ressurect at the portal, complain about the lowered max health, die again, and leave. 

I also hate trying to help new players in winter/summer ... I seriously need a mod that gives people starting gear ... especially if you just give up resources and they leave ..., also the reason i never go abover winter hats/straw hats .. :p

People that forget to shave in summer ... and die ... even after i tell them. 

People compeltely oblivious to how the game works, having zero practice yet joining a caves server ... sigh.

On September 12, 2015 at 1:53 PM, Nickolas2600 said:

I do find them in tumble weeds all the clock works went to the base. They make me bring any gears I find in the tumble weed to them or I get banned.

Do they know that you didn't eat any gears yet in dst and could be mad at something else?

On 3/10/2015 at 10:31 AM, jeneah said:

What are some of the things other people do that drive you crazy?

Here are some of mine:

* Harvesting from farms without replanting again afterwards

* Taking food from the crock pot without setting up the next recipe

* Planting sapling farms near camp (I like to plant them along roads instead; I bet this drives some people nuts when I do it, though!)

* Not filling the stack (watching on Twitch I would see players running past, say, poop and not picking it up even though they had a stack of 1--FILL THE STACK!)

* One guy came to camp, took our huge stack of small jerky out of the fridge, fed it all to the bird, took the eggs and fried them, and put them back in the fridge. Now they are rotting faster and are less versatile, gee thanks.

LOL, sounds like you might have a teeeeeensy bit of OCD, there. :) 

But we all have our little quirks, I have a certain way I play, too.  Nice topic.

Archived