NEED ME A FIRESIDE CHAT

They're building RoG for DST bro

And I want to know if they are doing a 1:1 port or what. What difficulties they are facing. What happens in the end with the moggles. What happens with demanding mechanics like the shelter when raining or the moisture interactions? Are they buffing the bearger to 6000 health? Are they making the giants more of a threat?

And I want to know if they are doing a 1:1 port or what. What difficulties they are facing. What happens in the end with the moggles. What happens with demanding mechanics like the shelter when raining or the moisture interactions? Are they buffing the bearger to 6000 health? Are they making the giants more of a threat?

This

Fair enough

Hello, everyone, I'm going to tell you a ghost story. *Throws dust in the flaming fire to start the ritual of the Midnight Society*

Oh I love ghost stories. Lemme start *pushes jbeetle off whatever they're sitting on*

Once upon a time, there were savannahs and meadows just brimming with grass and saplings, with beefalo as far as the eye could see. Then, one day, a Willow-that-couldn't-control-her-sanity joined. And then everyone's flesh slowly melted off as they shrieked in agony the end.

Oh I love ghost stories. Lemme start *pushes jbeetle off whatever they're sitting on*   Once upon a time, there were savannahs and meadows just brimming with grass and saplings, with beefalo as far as the eye could see. Then, one day, a Willow-that-couldn't-control-her-sanity joined. And then everyone's flesh slowly melted off as they shrieked in agony the end.

OK, my turn

*Shoves @PandaWaffles off... fails, Falcon Punch!... success...

There was once a Webber who entered a world, the portal was on a plateau and surrounded it with 3 spider dens... anyone who entered died. the end :)

• Developer

Glad you folks are keen for more! I've been busy working up to GDC and PAX East (which are back to back this year and we're showing DS/DST at both), but I'm hoping to write another post before I leave for those. Once we finalize the build (hopefully today!), I'll start writing :)

Archived